Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    A most excellent interview! Thank you for doing such a great job representing and promoting what is RIGHT

just curious, but do you and people like you get paid for such appearances Mr. Gheen? do they cover your travel expenses at least?

You were FABULOUS!!
    If you were getting angry, I sure couldn't tell. A couple of times while he was ranting, I thought about how calm and collected you looked knowing he was going to shut his mouth sometime so you could speak. I thought you did a first-class job.
    CONGRATULATIONS.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Great job W, you backed him off and kept him there!!!! Geraldo...NEXT!!!!
    Yes! Today Sanchez, tomorrow Geraldo!

Geraldo! I'm coming for you!

W
    Sir, you may need to get a rabies innoculation before being placed in a room with Old Jerry Rivers.

Rawhide!

Can't wait to see the debate with Geraldo. He won't be able to debate without pulling the race card over and over and over and over. Its all he has. Get em, William!

So good. Rick Sanchez was a joke back when he was on our local news and he's an even bigger joke now.

Quote Originally Posted by squishy
    So good. Rick Sanchez was a joke back when he was on our local news and he's an even bigger joke now.
    I thought Rick was really good.. he was very well spoken and fast on his feet.. He seemed very polite and let MR Gheen speak..

I don't think this guy got to where he is now because he wasn't good.. I think he is good and gets paid the big bucks to do what he does now.

Just because the guy doesn't agree with our politics doesn't mean he's bad at his job.

Look at me, lots of people hate law enforcement, think we're out to get them. Does that mean I'm bad at what I do? Nope

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyWP
    Just because the guy doesn't agree with our politics doesn't mean he's bad at his job.
    Absolutely not. I actually agree with him more often than not and I admit I haven't watched him much on his national show, but it's because of the years and years of stumbling upon his local reporting that I think he is a joke. A bit over the top for me.

William you kick butt, the blue shirt line was a cheap trick, your fast on your feet. best job so far.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are 53 pages of comments on the utube video -by far for our side -anytime anyone tells me police are not suppose to enforce federal law I ask them if law enforcement is suppose to ignore out right civil rights violations -thay all say no and I remind them that civil rights law are federal -common sense says police are suppose to enforce all laws and we are all in trouble if police pick and chose which laws they like and dislike -the police ignored thier duty in new jersey and 3 students are dead just like the 2 girls in virginia beach would be alive today if police would have checked statis and ice would have deported him for last violation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast