Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: CNN William Gheen and Rick Sanchez Spar over illegals

Rick Sanchez & William Gheen Debate Irving TX illegal aliens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdPQv1z-C4

It made me a bit angry when he started in on the "We gotta do something about Mexicans" routine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great William. I am posting this elsewhere. Very good quality video.

"Don't let the Border Gate hit you on the way out."

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Great job W, you backed him off and kept him there!!!! Geraldo...NEXT!!!!

MW
    Great interview, William. I don't like Sanchez, however, I did think he was fairly respectful and cordial during the interview (rather surprising IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yes! Today Sanchez, tomorrow Geraldo!

Geraldo! I'm coming for you!

W

That was a great argument and debate with Rich the mouth Sanchez, W!! He started to rant while using the race card while portraying you as a racist with the attitude like 'yea we gotta go get them Mexicans'. Rickmouth is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the OBLers and the NAU backers..ok, and a drunk. Again, good job, William, you had him backpeddling in the end! He tried to save face by saying that he agrees with you. What a fool. Great job, W!

Rather odd though, the way he mentioned your shirt, his conatations pissed me off. Very unprofessional, seems he was told to make you look bad any way he could. It was a great shirt, a great debate hosted by a racist named Rick the mouth Sanchez, who is a loser. CNN better wake up and get rid of him.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yes! Today Sanchez, tomorrow Geraldo!

Geraldo! I'm coming for you!

W
    YAHHHHH I can hardly wait! I am thinking the jerk was jealous of that blue shirt cause it looked really good on you! I think the comment was made as a feeble attempt to get you off topic for a moment and lead you. Your reaction was great.

Listen closely at 3:48 on the video. You can hear him inhale like he really wants me to stop talking and he wants to break in.

At 3:52 you hear him exhale and deflate.

That is the point where I really got him, so he held over the time to go for the economic doom and gloom ploy as a last ditch effort to turn things around.

Did not work on me lol

W

At 3:52 you hear him exhale and deflate.

A great video. What isn't mentioned is that afterwards Rick Sanchez ran over someone in the CNN parking lot and killed them after downing a bottle of tequila.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast