Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do not condone any violence
    Allowing illegals to invade...is violence...so you do condone violence
    two wrongs make a right in your amazing mind...why don't you spend your time talking to Mexico's corrupt government ...but you don't have the guts....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

lady,
    Thank you for posting that ugly event.

Thank goodness for the internet so people can see what is really happening in parts of our country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: What about US soldiers illegally attacking Iraqi citizen

Quote Originally Posted by God001
    I do not condone any violence. But why don't you guys for a change attack the illegal occupation by United States of Iraq?

Why don't you vehemently oppose Israel's occupation of Palestinian territories?

So in your opinion, is it OK for US and Israel to occupy foreign countries? But its not OK for Mexicans to occupy US territories?

This is flagrant hypocrisy. Please explain to me why you are opposed to illegal immigration while continuing your illegal war in Iraq.

Ummmm maybe because even for the ones who ARE against the war in Iraq, there is not the MEANS in which to get there to protest? How do you "attack" an illegal occupation on the other side of the globe anyways smart guy? The illegal invaders are in our neighborhoods...right here at home in our faces. Directly challenging our livelihood. Of course in your opinion we should just lay down and take it cuz after all WE are occupying Iraq. Well sorry buddy I'm not in Iraq...I'm right here in MY own country and I WILL defend her, regardless of the possible mistakes any elected officials have made.

I hope Home Depot gets a huge lawsuit out of allowing this to go on. I am pretty angry over this.
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

Is there any new news about this?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

IMO, this is just the beginning of violence by these illegals. They are illegal, they are dangerous, and the law needs to arrest each one and deport their butts out of here!
    HOME DEPOT SHOULD BE SUED. How STUPID can this chain of stores be, when all they are doing is aiding and abetting violence against all of their customers? If I witnessed the actions of these DAY LABORER ANIMALS, I would NEVER shop at their store again!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not much news about this today. Too quiet IMO.
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

I do not condone any violence. But why don't you guys for a change attack the illegal occupation by United States of Iraq?

So in your opinion, is it OK for US and Israel to occupy foreign countries? But its not OK for Mexicans to occupy US territories?

This is flagrant hypocrisy. Please explain to me why you are opposed to illegal immigration while continuing your illegal war in Iraq.
    IRAQ: Is not an "illegal" war. Saddam Hussein AGREED to certain stipulations from the Allied forces in 1991 to cease fire. He did not live up to them. The UN security council voted UNANIMOUSLY to force Iraq to give up suspected WMDs, open the country for real searches (without playing hide and seek and kick out every weapons inspection team every time they went to Iraq), and disarm OR FACE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. Saddam Hussein chose to play repeatedly play games with the UN. George Bush called his bluff.

It is NOT an "illegal" war.

And, I would add we would have been GONE FROM THAT HELLHOLE already if any Iraqis had the BALLS to fight for their own country. But instead they leave it up to Americans to once again do the fighting for them.

Israel was reborn as a country by a UN MANDATE in May 1948 (see UN resolution 181). Israel is NOT "occupying" "Palestinian" territory. There is no such thing as a "Palestinian" - they are ARABS. They are mostly expelled Jordanians.

You cannot use either argument as a reason for people from other countries to ILLEGALLY INVADE the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Try again.

Here is a link to a photo of the illegal alien excrement that hit him with the rock.
    http://www.saveourstate.org/vforums/sho ... hp?t=34096

the reason i don't oppose Israel is simple
    they were there first lets explore shall we? the the dome of the rock was build on top of what location???
    oh ya thats right the temple mount.
    this can only mean one thing.

either the jews slipped the ruins of their temple under the dome of the rock or the jews were clearly in the location long before islam even existed.

now you want to say that because we are in iraq it is ok for illegals to invade America and we are obligated to surrender?

is that your angle?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12