Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video: Enrique Morones Says Hispanics Are Poisoning Food

Wonder why the add comments were disabled for this vider? I have to admit, I do most of my eating at home anymore, then again, you never know when a little extra something has not been added to the veggies we buy!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

That's what Communist do!

Homeland security has a throttle hold on the CIA and the FBI. Do you feel safer now that Bush's man, Chertoff is in control of the CIA and the FBI? Who's pulling the stings and not protecting us from the crazy Commies?

You should read how the Bolsehviks took over Russia.

It's no big secret how they will try to do it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Wonder why the add comments were disabled for this vider? I have to admit, I do most of my eating at home anymore, then again, you never know when a little extra something has not been added to the veggies we buy!
    It's not just the veggies, our entire food supply is at risk as evidenced by all the ecoli, hepatitis outbreaks. Prior to this illegal invasion food contamination was practically unheard of, now its almost daily.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I agree that pre invasion days had virtually no food recalls but now it seems weekly or bi weekly. If you go to the washroom in most restaurants or grocery stores they have signs that say employees must wash their hands before returning to work. In South Florida I have only seen those signs in English. Maybe they should have them in Spanish as well. It would be interesting to see if it would make a difference.
    Also if you eat at restaurants then you should go to the washroom and wash your hands. If their is no hot water then stay away as the dishes and forks and knives would not be sanitized. Should you go somewhere where they have peanuts for all to eat then don't eat them as many people do not wash their hands after using the washroom. It grosses me out just to think about how unsanitary it really is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not surprised! There have been too many occurances of Ecoli, Hepetitus A, Salmanella, Listeria, Whooping Cough, Brain Worms, and other illnesses, since illegal aliens have been handling food via farms, produce stands, grocery stores, meat processing plants, and resturants.
    This should be treated as a crime and investigated to the fullest extint. There have even been deaths as a result of this poisoning.

I agree. Check out the latest food recall: Olives. I posted it as soon as I seen it. What next? So far we had: meat, peanut butter, cantalopes, lettuce, spinach, green onions and now olives. Did I miss anything?

I sent it to Glenn Beck, since I don't speak Spanish, I hope this video is actually what is advertised.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    It's not just the veggies, our entire food supply is at risk as evidenced by all the ecoli, hepatitis outbreaks. Prior to this illegal invasion food contamination was practically unheard of, now its almost daily.
    I would advise to not eat raw veggies, cook the hell out of them, Iknow you cant do that to salads, might just have to forego them for a while, unless you know who raised and picked them
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This is scary stuff. I am glad that I only eat at an Amercian restaurant that hires only legal Americans. This is should be exposed more especially in areas where politicians are for allowing illegals to stay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast