Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

welcome Wolf.

Do you need one of our activists to help or can you try to track that story down for us so we can check to see if it involves illegal immigration?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO FAN OUT ON THE WEB AND POST LINKS INTO THIS VIDEO ON OTHER BOARDS.

ANY SCOUTS AVAIL?

Please post links to this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tReIZ73BrqY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have some great award levels for our video today and we can drive these numbers much higher if we can get some of you to fan out on the web and do some legwork for us..

as of 3pm est

Honors for This Video:
    #34 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
    #32 - Top Rated (Today)
    #2 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
    #43 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics
    #93 - Most Discussed (Today)
    #8 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
    #88 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News & Politics
    #6 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics
    #54 - Top Favorites (This Week) - News & Politics

12 year old rape victim

Just this last week we had a horrible event of a young 12 yr old girl being abducted and gang raped by Illegal aliens and then sold out to other street gangsters. This all happened on the 29th of July 07. She was just found by me and about 10 other freinds and family members, including her brother who is a marine. He got 2 weeks leave to look for his sister, the guys in his platoon pitched in to help him get a ticket right away, came from Iraq and Israel.
    The girl was psychologically messed with and repeatedly assaulted. Then she started going along with her captors, like a "Stockholm Syndrome".
    This all happened this last 2 weeks in Santa Rosa California. It is in northern california. We used to have a nice place in Northern CA, but since all the illegals have moved in and taken over, west Santa Rosa has become one of the biggest prostitution areas and drug/gang infested areas in Nor. CA.
    I have not mentioned her name yet , because this case has yet to go to trial. They have not caught the guy yet.
    We are waiting.
    The local news rag "Press Democrat" ran a very politically correct story that is so watered down and it makes it sound like the 12 year old girl was just "going along with everything." Total BS
    I know the full story , I know the family. I was one of the people who found her in the worst neighborhood in Santa Rosa Ca..(Apple Valley).
    On the 9th of Aug. we found her. The newspaper article makes it sound like the Sheriff's dept found her, nope, WE did. We did get siting tips from them though, thanks.
    http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/article/2 ... 033/NEWS01

As you can see the article is soft on the criminals.

The family is emotionally drained and the father needs to get back to his job to support his family and he told me he does not have the time to go all around northern ca. looking to the illegal mexicans that did this to his daughter. So we are praying that the Sonoma County Sheriffs office will be successfull in finding these guys, ages 24 to 33. One name they have right now and it's an alias most likely is Juan Luis Carlos Zaragosa.
    Will there ever be any justice?

Trueblue I don't live too far from Santa Rosa. Thanks for the link. I'm presenting 287(g) to a council person in our city. Please PM me and we'll talk about getting this into Santa Rosa too.

Welcome to ALIPAC and keep up the good work we need your input. N. CA is full of illegals as you know. They aren't just good, hard working grape pickers.

OK, Pelosi, Thompson, Boxer, and Feinstein where are you for this girl.

Trueblue I just read the Press Democrat article. What a joke. What do you expect, they are owned by the New York Times.

I would like more info on this. Please PM me. The article had her name.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    post it on other sites, send it to friends
    I haven't broadcast it to my mailing list, and I don't have a site on which to post it, but otherwise, done.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

How do the authorities KNOW that Dana willingly went to Gilberto's apartment? How do they KNOW that she was making out w/Gilberto?
    Obviously, since she's DEAD, there are only TWO other people who would be able to give them this information: the perps.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: 12 year old rape victim

Quote Originally Posted by trueblue
    Will there ever be any justice?
    Not in this lifetime, not on this planet, true.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

bttt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast