Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Free Gilmer Hernandez

I have a feeling that Agents Ramos and Compean will be pardoned soon. There is so much attention in the media of their wrongful conviction that it is just a matter of time.

Unfortunately, Gilmer Hernandez hasn’t gotten the same amount of attention and this man does not deserve to go to jail just for doing his job. Please circulate this video around as much as possible. He has a beautiful wife and baby girl that need him.

Watch the video here.
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3041
    http://www.freegilmer.com/

U.S. Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas, brought the issue to the attention of Congress recently, where he outlined the circumstances under which Hernandez fired several shots, including one that left one illegal alien with a minor injury.

"Mr. Speaker, in the small border town of Rocksprings, Texas, where drug smugglers and human smugglers sneak across the Rio Grande into America, lone Deputy Sheriff Gilmer Hernandez was on patrol. In the stillness of the vast night, a speeding Suburban runs a red light. Deputy Hernandez, 25, stops the vehicle, but suddenly, without warning, the vehicle takes off.

"Deputy Hernandez says the vehicle tried to run him down. The lawman fires several shots, one of which shoots out the rear tire, just like in the movies. The vehicle stops, and eight or nine illegals jump out and take off running into the sagebrush," he said.

The U.S. government then rounds up the illegals and, "Guess what, prosecutes Deputy Hernandez, claiming he recklessly discharged his firearm and uses the illegals as witnesses against the lawman during a trial," he said.

"Mr. Speaker, another example of how the Federal Government is more concerned about people illegally invading American than it is about the men who protect America," he said.

The case is starkly like the case involving two former U.S. Border Patrol Agents, Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos, who were convicted of shooting at a fleeing drug smuggler who escaped back into Mexico. They currently are serving prison terms of 11 and 12 years. U.S. Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas, brought the issue to the attention of Congress recently, where he outlined the circumstances under which Hernandez fired several shots, including one that left one illegal alien with a minor injury.

"Mr. Speaker, in the small border town of Rocksprings, Texas, where drug smugglers and human smugglers sneak across the Rio Grande into America, lone Deputy Sheriff Gilmer Hernandez was on patrol. In the stillness of the vast night, a speeding Suburban runs a red light. Deputy Hernandez, 25, stops the vehicle, but suddenly, without warning, the vehicle takes off.

"Deputy Hernandez says the vehicle tried to run him down. The lawman fires several shots, one of which shoots out the rear tire, just like in the movies. The vehicle stops, and eight or nine illegals jump out and take off running into the sagebrush," he said.

The U.S. government then rounds up the illegals and, "Guess what, prosecutes Deputy Hernandez, claiming he recklessly discharged his firearm and uses the illegals as witnesses against the lawman during a trial," he said.

"Mr. Speaker, another example of how the Federal Government is more concerned about people illegally invading American than it is about the men who protect America," he said.

The case is starkly like the case involving two former U.S. Border Patrol Agents, Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos, who were convicted of shooting at a fleeing drug smuggler who escaped back into Mexico. They currently are serving prison terms of 11 and 12 years.

Read more here:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54042

Watchdog, thanks for this information. I have seen quite a few of your most recent videos, it is comforting to have you out there showing the American public the truth, and consequesnces of illegal immigration. Great job!!! Are you going to be on any of the major news channels anytime soon?

I'm more of a behind the camera guy, but I made a decision a while ago that I would never turn anything down. If I'm asked to speak or do an interview I will.

I'm putting together a video right now that I think will get some major media attention. We'll see what happens.

FREE GILMER!

I just got back from SOS...I saw that you caught some heat for the slingshot kid. Note to self...don't let Watchdog babysit children...

Yeah, I can't help it. Watching someone get the crap scared out of them is funny to me.

Question

any chance we can get this on the front page?

I second that motion... paging Mr. Gheen. Gilmer needs your help.

Put Gilmer on the front page of ALIPAC!

I hope that video affects people the way it affected me while I put it together. The look in his wifes eyes was devastating. She was fighting back tears the whole day. I feel really bad for them.