Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video: Immigration Rally Gets Physical

Immigration Rally Gets Physical

Fri, May, 21, 2010
    Local News
    Dateline:Seattle, WA

"They said their plan was to get arrested..."
    http://townhall.com/video/immigration-r ... -physical/

But Seattle Police refuse to rise to the bait.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"They wanted to get arrested".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Seattle a "Sanctuary city"

So how could they arrest anyone due to the fear of actually arresting an Illegal? Then what would they do?

Heavens to Murgatroyd then they would be called "Racist"

Looks to me like they have just been given the keys to the city.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Who

WHO organized this anyways?

WHO in Mexico is behind the pushing of the Mexican people Northward? What are the sources that tell them to do this and why?

I would like to see an investigation and report into these two topics by ANYONE please...Maybe a show about leadership of Aztlan/Reconqista movements. Ive already seen on "border wars" their propaganda showing the poor lil mexican crossin the border and that everyone should feel sorry for the open borders amnesty cause. I want to know the leadership or sources for these efforts to move people north...

Waiter......I thought there was a bug on my computer......LOL!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

It's illegal for illegals to protest our government. Where was ICE? They should have been arrested or the sound cannons brought out to disperse them! Like they used to disperse the gathering of tea partiers.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

That's the ole "Fly in my soup" reference.

So many people have said the same thing, I don't know whether to change it or just laugh?

Hopefully it has made at least one person smile?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

It still amazes me how someone crosses into another country,ILLEGALLY,gets benfits , jobs, WIC, food stamps, and then marches in the streets for right to citizenship of that country. And still have the support of the local,state,and federal governments.

WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE LIKE THAT?

These people have broken the laws and continue to break them when they are here.

Waiter...................just laugh!.it is funny........