Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video, interview Aaron Russo re 'Freedom to Fascism' movie

Folks, This is an important video from the director of an upcoming movie,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... to+fascism

I had to refresh, then click on Aaron Russo Interview from

www.consciousmedianetwork.com
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

That is paralyzing...I couldn't take my eyes off for one instant...much of it I already knew concerning the Federal Reserve...I'd studied that in Finance...I was stunned at that time that the Fed could print a 100 dollar bill...cost them 3 cents...but suddenly WE were in debt for $100...little wonder there are more 100's in print than 1's....HUH??But I wondered why EveryBody didn't Know That...why Everybody wasn't patitioning the government to get back to the gold standard...??? No one in congress was even talking about it...except Ron Paul...Congressman from Texas....

Russo is absolutely right in where to start to save our country...we have to remove the power of the world banks in our country, in our lives. If we think we don't like what's happening now...oooooo...just wait a couple more years.

I wanted to see what Russo had planned...events, etc...but the link didn't work so I couldn't get to his website. I can hardly wait for American's reaction to the movie...and I pray for Russo's safety and well being....I hope you will, too.

MJ

curiouspat: Thanks for posting this. I had no idea...guess I have been going thru life with rose colored glasses on. I was crying while watching. I can not believe our country is going in this direction. I will be making sure that everybody I Love sees this. I feel like an ant right now.

We have to as a nation wake up to this. I have to young girls that I want to grow up and to be free. This makes me so angry...I hope that the wool is pulled off of America's eyes and things change or life will never be the same, especially for the young ones.

Here is his website:

www.freedomtofascism.com/

Azmomof2,

You're welcome. Don't feel badly, until mid-March, I wasn't aware of our situation either, because I believed I was getting the whole story from the MSM (mainstream media). I'm a news junkie, so thought I was very well informed. If you haven't listened to William Gheen's speech, please do. I felt better because he says he only became aware 2 years ago. Look what W. has accomplished in that time!

That's the power of ALIPAC. With so many patriots on this site, all of our different research abilities help ALL of us and multiply our efforts.

I've learned an incredible amount since joining, which has given me facts to email/fax/phone my Congressfolk and the President, my friends and the news media with. Facts help.

Here's the link to W's speech:

http://www.unitetofight.org/GHEEN_A.wmv

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Absolutely, CP...knowledge is power...that's the reason they want to keep everything as secret as possible...but..we were never supposed to have a government in secret...meetings behind closed doors...arm twisting by the pres...etc..

MJ

Fantastic website...I'm forwarding that to friends and family...

MJ

That is so wild. My parents always had a cash policy. They never had a credit card and always paid off their loans early. Fortunately, I only have 3k in debt for furniture. I was going to get a job to pay that off, when the illegals hit the fan. I also need another car and I wanted to pay cash for it.

Believe me, you can live a debt free life. You just have to wait a little while for things. That is how you do it. You save then buy. Even with a house, save as much of the down payment up front and in 10 years, start doubling up on the payments. I would not buy a house with less than 20% down.

The worst of the worst are tote-the-note places, that are really lending predators. They loan to people, with the weakest spending power. By the time those poor people pay off that car or TV from the rent-to-own they have paid about 4 times the value. The interest rate is outrageous! Also, they will work deals to extend the note till heck freezes over for a fee.

Also, they get your kids before they even get out of college, with credit cards and student loans. Teach your kids to pay in cash!!!!! I have an emergency credit card and I never-never-never let them jack the limit up. You tell them they can close your account if they don't accept your limit.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen, Dixie. Paying by cash, is called deferred gratification. I learned it also.
    TIME'S UP!

We've been on a cash footing for about 18 years...we don't have a lot to flaunt...but we sleep well at night.

MJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast