Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

curiouspat,

Thanks. We only have one credit card and the cars are paid off but do owe on our house. I will be getting a job soon and only taking one class this semester. Do ya'll find that sometimes people just don't want to listen to you? I sent an email to my mother about the SPP and she responded saying "don't believe everything you read". I get to the point that I can't talk to my mom about these things - she would rather live blindly and trust GOD!!

I do look to God but I feel like we can't just sit around and do nothing. I don't believe he would want us to do that.

Azmomof2,

Trust me when I say you can do nothing about your mother. My mother pulled a similar stunt with me long ago about a different issue. God is not a bad thing to be trusting in. Just because she doesn't see it yet, doesn't mean you are wrong. Just hang in there and one day she will be coming to you about it. It might have to jump up and bite her in the tail before she gets concerned.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12