Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: McCain says he got the message, "Secure the Bord

I've heard McCain say repeatedly that he has "gotten the message." I beg to differ with him. He has "gotten only HALF the message." The other half is NO SHAMNESTY.

I agree, he repeatedly says he's gotten the message that the borders must be secured, but his next move will be to legalize all who are here illegally, give them a path to citizenship. He never talks about that.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Too little, too late!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

McCain most certainly has NOT gotten the message. He still FIRMLY believes in amnesty. He just wants to throw a little border security at us first -- like Giuliani, Huckabee and other amnesty-lovers. Please everyone, do not be fooled by this.

"Secure the border first" means amnesty. It should/must be "secure the border period."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, every time I've seen him says he's gotten the message it's followed with "then we can work on immigration reform for these poor people".

The man is brain dead on this point. No to amnesty just doesn't register with him.

That's the point: he HASN'T gotten the message...he's just throwing out platitudes on border security to try to get his amnesty. Any 3rd grader can see this. Americans do not want amnesty period.