Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

watchdog I am not going to far as to call anyone a liar - but I do think many things are said about Ron Paul that have no basis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Once_A_Democrat][quote=TheWatchdog][quote="Once_A_Democrat":cf669stb][quote=TheWatchdog][quote="Once_A_Democrat":cf669stb]I see Immigration Watch Dog supports RON PAUL
    Do you know he will not deport illegals or go after employeers?[/quote]

This is complete bullshit. Don't turn my thread into a Ron Paul bashing.

Piss off.[/quote]

Why don't you prove your own lies or shut the V****V up.[/quote]

Here's a start
    [url="http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11833"]http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11833[/url][/quote:cf669stb][/quote:cf669stb]

Sorry, you failed.

Ron Paul has never said that he will never deport an illegal alien or enforce workplace laws.

[quote="TheWatchdog
    Ron Paul has never said that he will never deport an illegal alien or enforce workplace laws.[/quote]

Where / when has Ron Paul said that he would?

I, too, want to thank TheWatchdog for the eye-opening informative video he has posted.

Please keep in mind this thread is regarding what happened at Home Depot in Canoga Park.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=Once_A_Democrat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "TheWatchdog
    Ron Paul has never said that he will never deport an illegal alien or enforce workplace laws.[/quote

Where / when has Ron Paul said that he would?
    seriously man.. this is not the thread for a debate on a candidates stance.

this is not the thread for a debate on a candidates stance.

Where is it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watchdog-Please be careful.
    Strange how the illegals get so defensive (and often violent) when they feel their "rights" in this country are being infinged upon yet did nothing but turn tail and run from the country they remain loyal to and ARE citizens of.

Head 'em up, move 'em out Rawhide!

Watchdog,

Just goes to show you how responsible Home Depot is for the local illegal alien problem.

That's bull that you can't walk down the street without being ganged up on by a bunch of people that can't speak English.

~~~~~~~~~~

I would vote for Ron Paul before I would vote for at least half of the Republican Candidates. He has a chance of advancing and if you had a choice at the primaries between McCain or Paul who would you choose?

Each American in this country has the privilage of voting for the candidate of their choosing.

No one should assume anything about the '08 election.

What if Paul gets the nomination of the Rep. party? Would you vote for him or Hillary / Obama?

You may want "your candidate" to win the nomination but bashing people on our side is short sighted and does us no favors. Save your energy for the real problems in and out of your party.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    this is not the thread for a debate on a candidates stance.

Where is it?
    Its under construction. This needs to happen, and I am anxious to get my view out. But I will respect that this thread is not about the candidates, and will be patiently awaiting the new forum. I hope watchdog comes over for that debate/discussion. It will be very interesting, informative and eye-opening.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    What if Paul gets the nomination of the Rep. party? Would you vote for him or Hillary and Obama?
    Constitution Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast