Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for posting the video Watchdog.

Like Rawhide said, please be careful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    What if Paul gets the nomination of the Rep. party? Would you vote for him or Hillary and Obama?
    Constitution Party.
    Paul is on the Republican Ticket.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    What if Paul gets the nomination of the Rep. party? Would you vote for him or Hillary and Obama?
    Constitution Party.
    Paul is on the Republican Ticket.

Dixie
    I will vote Third Party if Paul wins the Republican nomination -- for the Constitution Party candidate.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Ok folks, this thread just got completely hijacked into a Ron Paul discussion.

That needs to stop.

Brook got his start here at ALIPAC years back and went on to create Immigration Watchdog.

He puts himself at great risk and goes through a great deal of hardship to get these videos for us and the nation.

I will do my best to complete the candidate discussion areas today if possible, but please people.... keep the candidate discussions isolated to certain threads and please do not turn every discussion into a candidate or Ron Paul discussion.

W

Banned
    Damn Brook, thank God the police got there when they did!

I'm glad you're OK, keep up the GREAT work. America needs to realize that this anarchy is coming to them, too.

Yes, sorry for my part - and we shouldn't take away from what watchdog is doing.

It is courageous and I would like to hear more about it.

I apologize for my short fuse yesterday regarding Ron Paul. When I spend too many hours at the computer editing video and music I can get like that when I step away. I stay up late editing and then I wake up and start editing again and then I don't take a break and I'm crabby.

There's no question that Tom Tancredo is the best candidate on the immigration issue. He's better on the issue than anyone else in both houses of congress. Unfortunately he has absolutely no base outside of the hard core anti-illegal immigration crowd. Duncan Hunter is good too but he's even more of an unknown. Neither one of them is going to be on the ballot for the '08 election.

Ron Paul is good on the immigration issue but I admit, he could be better. However Ron Paul is excellent on so many other issues that he has my vote. I'm concerned about more things than just immigration. I want a strict conservative constitutionalist in the White House. I want our government to abide by the Constitution. We have gotten way off track. If they are not outright violating the Constitution, our elected leaders are ignoring it and refusing to enforce our laws. This has to stop.

Ron Paul has money and a lot of momentum. I'm fairly confident that he'll be a third party candidate for the election. He probably won't win but I'm not going to vote for Hillary, Obama, Rudy, or Romney, if Paul is on the ballot. And if immigration is your big issue, out of those five candidates, Ron Paul is the best choice.

okay...back to the topic
    I have been watching your videos , and they are just amazing! I have been forwarding the links to family and friends. People NEED to see this crap that is happening every day. Like they say knowledge is power! Keep up the good work, and most of all Be Careful !!
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

JAK
    These people are arrogant and UNGRATEFUL... they are ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!! THIEVES!!!!

... and OUR GOVENMENT is PATHETIC for ALLOWING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Banned
    Immigration Watch Dog Rocks !!!

Around here We Love getting that news letter each mouth
    I pass it along to many of my contacts
    Keep up the Good work…
    I think its time for a boycott of home depot stores like we did the BOA
    The majority of the Home depot store shoppers are Americans and American contractors. I’m so sorry that part of the county is over run by those thieves.
    You can bet here and surrounding states won’t put up with that kind of BS ever by Americans let alone criminal aliens...
    Next time some four foot two smoking criminal idiot gets in your face spray first then ask questions. One time i seen camera with a mace tube taped too it for just such a close encounter…
    It seems to work ...There is a personal space that criminals cant invade and that boy crossed more then once
    Good luck Guys
    We are on your side and working with you...
    Let me know if there is any thing i can do to help your Group out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast