Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: NY-ICE hottie tells it like it is!!!

Skip to the 1:49:40 mark.

http://fora.tv/2008/02/06/Spotlight_on_ ... ico_Border

A spokes woman hottie from NY-ICE tells it like it is regarding the illegal alien invasion!!!

2 hour and 6 minutes

Jorge Bustamante double talk, he just refused to use the proper term illegal, undocumented my eye? And these audiences are always filled with IA’s, please let me know if they are coming to Las Vegas I’ll make sure we are represented.
    Yes go after the employers.
    Jorge Bustamante needs to wake up is an enemy of the United states right now.
    I wish she would have used the proper term anchor baby, instead of 2nd generation. Overall the full video is eye opening and just shows how much we need to step up enforcement by 10 fold, especially when they clap to a self reported communist.
    Take the time to watch it all 2 hours and 6 minutes, it is IA biased but some good points are made in why we need to kick up enforcement.

The movie “Borderâ€
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Great post and I wish I had time to watch the entire video. The last 25 minutes showed that a lot of people want answers but can't seem to find the time to look for them before demanding them from someone else. I heard some extremely valid points, but the bottom line is that we CANNOT afford to annex Mexico, we CANNOT subsidize the Mexican economy, we CANNOT absorb the population of poor Mexican peasants, we CANNOT create seasonal jobs for every Mexican who wants to come here legally and then return to Mexico, and we CANNOT allow ourselves to be overrun in what many liberals would have you believe is a bloodless revolution.

The responsibility for Mexico's problems lies south of the Rio Grande, and is the duty of the Mexican people to work through them on their own sovereign soil. Whatever negative effect our government is having there is ours to deal with, but cries of racism, land theft, inhumanity, and demands for indirect entitlements should rightly be falling on deaf ears this side of the border. Citizens of Mexico, stand firm and revolt against your own government, not ours. You will get a lot more help from true Americans when you need it if you ask for a partner instead of a hostage.

I say we demand every citizen of Mexico that is here illegally leave here and return home within 90 days. As you leave you will be fingerprinted, facial recognition scanned, and issued a card with a number. First out, first in...

If you are found to have no criminal record here you will be placed on a list to return with a temporary work visa. You will be placed on a list identifying your work skills and abilities. Employers from across the US will be provided with your name, number, and skills. As jobs become available you will be sponsored by the employers to return.

You will under no circumstances be moved ahead of anyone already requesting a visa, and your eligibility becomes active the day you leave the US. Just be aware there will be no revolving door here. Don't expect to be back next month or probably even next year. The immigration system is stumbling under the weight already.

Under no circumstances will you be allowed to return to work in the US unless no US citizen has applied for and qualified for the job you are being offered. Employers will be responsible for proof of that condition.

Employers will also be required to keep up with your whereabouts on a weekly basis. If you do not work you go home unless you are hospitalized or otherwise disabled. Employers who allow their charges to disappear or overstay their visas will face instant and heavy penalties, up to and including exemption from future work sponsorships. Absconders will be reported to USCIS after failure to report to work in person to establish you are in fact ill, or the employers designated representative could call on you at home to verify that you have not absconded. Sorry, but there is no provision for week-long tours of the US or Canada. You are here to work and can vacation when you go home. Work is the reason for being here, right?

There is a simple and logical answer to the workforce problem... Employers take on the responsibility and liabilities, and the consumer bears the burden through increased costs of goods and services. The minimum wage guarantee applies to everyone and so there is no undercutting of fair market price for labor. That would mean equal pay for equal work by documented workers. Did I mention this will also dry up any demand for illegal labor? Reasonable hours of duty would also be established by the government to avoid unreasonable demands by employers.

Unemployment taxes will apply to everyone working, and income taxes also. Guest worker income taxes could be renamed health care taxes and placed in a pool for non-citizens and used to purchase health care insurance for the group. Decent low cost housing could be built and paid for by the employers in close proximity to the work and the construction costs could be offset by a reasonable rent fee, deducted from the paycheck as a payroll deduction.

Anyone who did not comply with the demand to return to their home country within 90 days will now become a felon, subject to prison time and hard labor. Fence building and road repair would be on the list of duty assignments. Once the penalty is paid you then are returned home anyway. No compensation for work completed while under the jurisdiction of the prison system, but you will be given a certificate of accomplishment listing your new skills. You would be ineligible to EVER enter the US again legally.

I'm no proponent for amnesty by a long shot, but it's reasonable to allow those willing to go home without a struggle to be considered first when opportunity to return and work avails itself. For all others, the gloves come off! First and foremost, if you have kept your record clean while here you get another shot. If not it is adios amigo.

That is just a brief off-the-cuff proposal with plenty of room for revision and fine tuning. It also doesn't cover many other facets of this issue. The point is that within 30 minutes I have rattled off a pretty reasonable basis for solutions to the problem without even stopping to catch my breath.

The US Congress, on the other hand has taken YEARS to debate and done far less. Why then are we as a people continuing to support the system that is destroying us from within? There are a huge number of very intelligent people among us who want and are willing to sacrifice for positive change so stop squelching out your voices and make yourselves heard! You know darned well the other side is, and I'm not just talking about the illegals. Remember, without the big-money supporters making huge profits on the labor of these people, or the drug czars and human smugglers financing much of what is happening, the problem would be far smaller than it is. Keep on giving what you're giving, and you'll keep on getting what you're getting!

Another personal favorite is, "If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem!" This ain't no stinkin' birthday party so take off that pointy hat and roll up your sleeves!