Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We fought for you!!

I know I am putting this in the wrong forum I will move it in a couple of days.

These fights we are taking on ( Illegal immigration, election etc.) are so small in comparison to what our Veterans have suffered for us, but they are also very necessary if we are to save what they fought for...

Keep up the good fight everyone, we can and will win, we are Americans!!

Enjoy, it brought tears to my eyes, and THANK YOU!! to all who have served the greatest country on earth !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=KTb6qdPu8JE
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Thanks for posting. Your link did not work so I cut and pasted in my browser.

Thats odd it works for me will wait and see if it works for others , thanks "Working".
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Worked for me too thank you for posting awesome video

I just get a black screen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Black screen is just temp. Wait a little for it to load or copy and paste

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Incredible video. I is also a reminder of how little many kids do not understand how much has been sacrificed for the freedoms and lives they enjoy today.

My father served on a supply ship in the Korean war, they would bring troops in, and then have to sadly load too many on, for their last trip home. He was really just a kid himself, only 17, the same age as my own son right now, just a teenager. He became friends with a Marine on the trip over, found out they were both from Washintgon state, exchanged names and addresses for when it was all over, unfortunately, theirs was the ship to receive his body to be returned, he was helping load, when he noticed the name.

Later, their ship was somewhere outside of Okinawa, and it was damaged by a mine (he never told me if it was leftover from WWII of from the North Koreans), they barely made it into port in Okinawa, a very sacry time.

Husband was in Vietnam, and it still haunts him, he does not talk much about it, I think it is that way for a lot of those veterans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)