Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Worse Than We Thought

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    So Trumps "words" he did not say incited the riot at the Capitol building?

But KG's bloody head of Trump, her "art", did not incite the crazies to come out screaming to go after Trump that day forward? LOL!!!!! She gets a free pass, Trump does not? And Trump was never that vulgar.

And Madonna's words to "blow up the White House" had zero effect on that massive crowd who was already an angry mob?

Trumps rallies are not angry mobs screaming, trashing the streets, and committing violence. The BLM and Antifa plants did. Sure you are going to have a handful of unstable people in any protest, but 99.99% of Trumps people were peaceful, singing, giving speeches and welcoming each other.

People did not go to Trump rallies burning flags, burning the Church, burning down businesses, destroying police cars, throwing molotov cocktails into cars and bloody people in the streets.

Show me where Trump people did that.
    Forgive me, but I think you are answering someone else's assertion that Trump incited violence. I never once said that Trump incited violence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post
    Democrats Are Drafting Legislation to Criminalize Trump Rallies — Classify Them as “Domestic Terrorism”

By Jim Hoft
    Published January 11, 2021 at 7:15am

Washington DC on fire during Black Lives Matter rioting in summer of 2020

We are up against demons.

Democrats in both the US House and Senate are drafting legislation to classify “Make America Great Again” rallies as “domestic terrorist activity.”
    They are literally criminalizing their opposition.

And they are trampling the Constitutional right to freely assemble!

Paul Sperry
    @paulsperry_

DEVELOPING: Democrats in both the House and Senate are planning to draft legislation to classify MAGA rallies as "domestic terrorist activity" and require the FBI, DOJ & DHS to take steps to prevent such "domestic terrorism." Sen. Durbin is leading effort along with Rep Schneider

11:33 PM · Jan 10, 2021

These are the same Democrats that supported Black Lives Matter — the violent group that caused $2 billion in destruction this in 2020.

kashyap9991
    @kashyap9991

YOUR OUTRAGE IS MANUFACTURED!!!!

9:42 AM · Jan 9, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/democrats-drafting-legislation-criminalize-trump-rallies-classify-domestic-terrorism/

The second post of my second thread told you what I felt about BLM. So, what is the purpose for the BLM pictures?
    https://www.alipac.us/f13/media-look...orists-381999/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    The timeline is being exposed. President Trump was still speaking while suspicious shenanigans were starting at the Capitol. The Trump supporting officer who died pleaded for more help before that day began.

Sunlight and more information will reveal more evil doing. Yes, some supporters were lulled to join some activities but hundreds of thousands did what hundreds of thousands of peaceful patriots did at countless Trump rallies over years.
    OK, so you are saying the terrorists are few in numbers?
    I don't know the exact number of terrorists that were there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12