Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would you want us as your neighbor?

This image appeared at Univision.com immigration forums, some of the people were upset because of the use of the Mexican flags.

Two of the comments caught my attention:

Parecen pandilleros, quien los va a querer de vecinos?
    (They look like gang members, who would want them as their neighbor?)

Son Pandilleros
    (They're gang members)
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

They're as dangerous to the fabric of this nation as Al-Queda.

While Al-Queda has killed "en masse" these vermin take out American citizens one at a time through drunk driving, gang rape, cop killing, etc.

Agghhh! This topic makes my blood boil! I lived in Florida and watched my once quiet, safe neighborhood go to hell in a hand basket. Boom boxes blasting all night. My husband got beat up and robbed on a Sunday morning when he was walking to the store for a paper. They stole my friends fridge right from the front stoop when they were trying to move it in. I worked in an outlet store and had them land by the dozens changing their kids diapers and using velvet dresses to clean the baby and then sticking the diaper in other clothes. Kids whipping it out and peeing in the toys. Wiping their feces all over the bathroom stalls. Can't tell you how many times I had to deal with plugged up toliets because they kept flushing diapers and having the entire back room to mop up from the overflow. It was a free for all. Say something? Tried but nocomprendo. Thought it would be helpful to put signs up in Spanish but was told it was racist and to take them down. My husband worked at a small grocery store and they came in droves. Eating whatever they felt like along the way. Grabbing meat by the arm loads . Leaving dirty diapers stuck in the shelves and paying for it with food stamps. We used to joke and say we should film this insanity coz it would be comming to a neighboorhood near you! I left Florida and moved to Nebraska and within the first month there was a shoot out at the bank killing I don't know how many people and it was done by illegals from mexico. The police blotter used to have hysterical calls like a cow in an intersection or an elderly person that lost their remote and in no time it was bashed in windshields, murder, stolen cars, rape.....and then the wonderful Wal-mart announcements in Spanish. No.....not my idea of America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I use to live in Northrn Va. and I had MS-13 living beside me I tto saw my nice working class neighborhood go to hell when 15 - 20 people started living in one townhouse. I moved July '05 to a suburb of Pittsburgh I can actually let my children outside to play with out worrying. What has happaned to this once great nation?