Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    In my mind, this man just did something just as heroic as any act of heroism he might have done while serving in our Armed Forces. He did what he had to do. He's right, "if they want to fight, then they have to be men about it" instead of the cowardly rants of racism and the sissy little squaks about the right to entitlements they make. What makes me even more sick is this

TRAITOROUS PRESIDENT WE HAVE

George Bush doesn't even hold a candle to this hero. George is a coward, just like the illegals he represents are, for not standing up to Mexico and the corp elites and do what he needs to do--

CLOSE THE BORDERS AND BUILD THE FENCE-NOW!
    Jim said that his patriotism is in his heart and in his soul. He showed true bravery and love of country and we Americans love him for that.

I am amazed at how angry the illegals are that a patriot would defend our flag. They are so used to bush standing down and turning his back on us that it shocked them to see a brave patriot stand up and do the right thing and it offends them as they don't know that concept. They are upset that their invading flag was left on the ground but it was not burned, turned upside-down or damaged. I guess I am used to seeing that illegals don't show a shred of concern for their country (thats why they abandoned it)other people or anything else but all of a sudden they care about their flag. Ya.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

With all of the news coverage Jim got. I believe we may see more of this and it just might make Americans vocal if they haven't been and more vocal if they have.

I don't think our politicians have a clue how this is building into a powder keg.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've just found my new hero...

I'm hoping that we're really starting to see a true backlash by American citizens across the country against this illegal invasion. Our blessed politicians may sit back and let it happen, but it doesn't mean we citizens have to stand for it. And if we don't, our legislators will be forced to follow the will of the people, as they were elected to do in the first place, or they will surely feel our wrath at the voting booth. Let's see just how bad they want to keep their perks. Let your voice be heard loud, clear and long - NO AMNESTY!! NO ANCHOR BABIES!!

Welcome aboard phlashlite. Glad you've stopped in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Right kind of you, PhredE. Thank you very much!

ps: I like the way you spell your name.

Likewise!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Add me to that welcome phlashlite. Welcome aboard the ride of your life.

Welcome Plashlite! Good to have you on board!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

PhredE wrote
    Phlaslite wrote
    Right kind of you, PhredE. Thank you very much!
    OK, what's with the Phs?

A big

WELCOME Phlaslite!

Is it phlaslite or phlashlite?

If just 10% of Americans took actions like this on a daily basis, our problems in this country would quickly be over, Actions speak louder than words.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast