Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

67% Say Military Should Be Used On Border To Stop Illegal Im

67% Say Military Should Be Used On Border To Stop Illegal Immigration

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sixty-seven percent (67%) of U.S. voters say military troops should be sent to the Mexican border to prevent illegal immigration. A new Rasmussen Reports nationwide telephone survey finds that just 18% are opposed and another 15% are not sure.

A majority of Democrats, Republicans, and unaffiliated voters all support the concept of using the troops to stop illegal immigration.

President Obama recently announced that he is sending troops to the Mexican border, but the stated purpose is to prevent the spread of drug-related violence.

The new survey also finds that just 26% of voters believe the U.S. Department of Justice should challenge the legality of Arizona’s new law in federal court. Fifty-six percent (56%) oppose such a challenge, and 18% more are not sure. Earlier polling found that most Americans trust the Arizona state leaders more than leaders in Washington, DC on the topic of immigration.

The Obama administration has been highly critical of Arizona’s new immigration law and is reportedly considering a variety of challenges to it.

A senior official at the Department of Homeland Security has said that it may not process illegal immigrants sent to them by Arizona authorities. Only 24% of voters support that approach while 55% disagree and believe Homeland Security should process the illegal immigrants arrested under the new law. One-in-five voters (20%) aren’t sure which course is best.

The survey of 1,000 Likely U.S. Voters was conducted on May 26-27, 2010 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Fifty-eight percent (58%) of voters now favor passage of a law like Arizona’s in their own state, up slightly from 55% two weeks ago. When asked specifically about the chief provision of the Arizona law, support is even higher. Sixty-nine percent (69%) of voters believe a police officer should be required to check the immigration status of anyone stopped for a traffic violation or violation of some other law if he suspects the person might be an illegal immigrant.

While most voters favor enforcement of laws against illegal immigrants, most also favor a welcoming immigration policy that excludes only “national security threats, criminals and those who would come here to live off our welfare system.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

THE INEPT PRESIDENT WE HAVE HAS TOLD MEXICO THAT THE NATIONAL GUARD WILL NOT STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS. SO INEPT THIS CORRUPT GOVERNMNENT. OBAMA IF THE NATIONAL GUARD WILL NOT STOP ILLEGALS THEN SEND THE MILITARY. I AM TIRED OF THIS ADMINISTRATION. THEY LISTEN TO CALDERON INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO AMERICANS WHO SENT OBAMA TO THE WHITE HOUSE. LET'S ELECT A NEW PRESIDENT. OBAMA IS NOT DOING HIS JOB.

I would not be the least bit surprised to find that Mexico financed a bit of the Mulatto Messiah's campaign.

finding the holy grail

RSVP -
    Hello Jersey Boy....
    I had to kill a rattlesnake the cat and my husband to get log-on to this site.
    That's how mean it made me...It was a round robin nightmare and I still do not know why.
    This is my first post ....I know Fatfender, thomasno , you , me are here.... this could be dangerous !
    What will " bottom feeder" do without us...
    Later, IF we are really connected I will give you my em
    if that works for you..
    Here, my nickname is duda .
    Carol was taken.
    Also IF you do find some of the others let us both know...
    so good that you crossed over ! Carol Dudas[

I am sick and tired of this bull crap from this congress and president with these illegal aliens enough is enough why should we send our troops to another country to protect their borders when our borders are wide open allowing any dog, cat,rat illegal alien who wants to come in just walk in through the front door it was left unlocked by our congress and every president for decades and I am sick of it in addition to leaving the door open on purpose they tell the children of illegal aliens that if they are born in the U.S. they are automatic citizens bull crap they are illegal aliens just like the sperm that created them. This is a dumb group running this country and has been for years we are at the point of being the laughing stock of the world we are broke yet we keep waving every poor urchin who wants to come here and rob the American citizens of any semblance of a descent life because this government wants to provide a "better" life for illegal criminals who shows their appreciation by their first official act of gratitude is breaking our immigration laws, then identity theft, moving up the scale now we have murderers, gang bangers, drug and human smugglers rapists, pedophiles you name it they come in trucks by air by water and all come by invitation from our government. while our government is telling the American people to go to hell we don't want you or need you we have 20 million illegal mexicans that we will replace you who will nurse our retarded babies, cut our grass cook our poison food,wreck our communities steal our identities and invade our country until we burst at the seams and Americans: you will learn to like it because we know what's best for you. You are dumb and sleeping and we this congress and president we know just what you need to complete our genocide of you lazy Americans who won't do the States contract jobs, construction jobs factory jobs and retail and food service jobs and work in every aspect of employment that you did before the Mexicans took over (government preference) Americans are so compassionate they will quickly forget that we lied and shit on them once again in favor the illegal aliens so don't worry the anger is just a phase and as soon as the congress grants amnesty the Americans will move on to the next soon to be forgotten issue. CONGRESS , PRESIDENT OBAMA & BIG BUSINESS you are wrong this issue is a keeper because it threatens the very essence of life for legal citizens and we won't let you screw us again like you did in 1986 your lies won't work this time so tell the pro amnesty people to follow the law because you can't support lawbreakers and criminals any longer because your share holders are working to throw you all out of our offices because of your treasonous behavior, lies and inability to follow the laws of this land. we the people might not know what is best for us but the one thing we do know is that this congress and president is NOT GOOD for us we will take our chances with some new fresh faces and ideas those who believe in the constitution and demand that the immigration laws of this land are followed and strengthened to equal the most invasive countries poor people (Mexico) laws and enforcement of illegal immigration to their country. If we make a mistake in kicking you all out of office we will just learn to live with it until the next round of elections and we will kick the new rats out and continue until we get a congress and president who listens to the people not pro amnesty lobbyist and civil rights idiots and parasites and certainly not congressional electorate who's mission in life is to throw the American citizens under the bus time and time again all for a cheap vote and cheap(not cheap) labor Don't be fooled this to is a trick to make you think these people are working for low wages NOT!!!!!!!