Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

85% MSNBC Poll Favor Immediate Bush Impeachment, Vote

from www.rense.com

to access poll: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904#survey

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 99992 responses
    Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
    85%
    No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
    5%
    No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
    9%
    I don't know.
    2%
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Just voted. Percentiles haven't changed but total now is 100639 responses. 85,500 people can't be wrong!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make that 85,501 now, because I just voted and also forwarded to family and friends to get them to vote. Everyone, do the same. Click the ALIPAC address article and forward. If you send the MSNBC after you voted, you can't forward the page where they can vote. I guess this avoids people voting twice, which is good.

HOORAH AMERICA!!

And they thought we were stupid.

Tee Hee...NO, we all got our "edeekation" before it was invaded with globalists...thank God for that and the fact that we're still alive to use it and VOTE!!

GO AMERICA!!

And many thanks to MSNBC for giving Americans this extraordinary opportunity to tell the world how we feel about this Presidency.

tms, thank you for bringing this opportunity to express our feelings, whatever they maybe, to our ALIPAC attention.

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

A M E R I C A

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

https://www.alipac.us/ftopic-3968-days0-orderasc-0.html

FOR AMERICA: THE TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

This is a body of research about illegal immigration that connects the dots to the President of the United States and his participation in the Globalist Agenda to end the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    And many thanks to MSNBC for giving Americans this extraordinary opportunity to tell the world how we feel about this Presidency.
    Just once, I wish they'd ask the right question.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Count Floyd--what question do you want asked?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Count Floyd--what question do you want asked?

Well, it's hard for me to phrase a question without turning it into an editorial.

Simply put, if you're going to ask questions about impeachment, why ignore Bush's disastorous immigration policies?

Defending the US against invasion is a Constitutional duty of the President.

Not only is this President not doing that, but he's acting hand in hand with the foreign powers driving the invasion, at the behest of business interests. I don't know if selling out the soverignty of the nation is treasonous, but it's damn close.

Recently, Mexico has started making threats to the US regarding the US wanting to provide border security with a wall. These threats deserve a forceful rebuke fro the highest levels of the US government, yet the government remains silent.

If you're going to impeach a president, the reasons for doing so have to be easy to explain to the public. I don't think that there's anywhere left in the country where the results of Bush's dereliction of duty can't be seen by the public.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Count Floyd, that's what I thought you meant.

Thanks for clarifying for everyone and you are exactly right on the money.

And yes, selling out the nation's sovereignty is Treason...the Highest Possible Treason imaginable.

Hopefully as the immigration issue rages on, the MSM will eventually say, "hey, that is reason we should impeach".

But, I tell you, I take the impeachment on any grounds that will get this Pair of Traitor Trash out of the White House. If it's for lyin', I'll take it. If it's for spyin', I'll take it. If it's for outin a CIA Agent, I'll take it.

But your point is a Bull's Eye. Of all the reasons, the failure to enforce US Immigration Law and their motives for the failure are the biggest reasons to Impeach the Pair.

Thanks again Count Floyd.

Recently, Mexico has started making threats to the US regarding the US wanting to provide border security with a wall. These threats deserve a forceful rebuke fro the highest levels of the US government, yet the government remains silent.
    Excellent point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

126842 responses now. Still 85% or 107,815 want Bush impeached.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast