Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, It would be nice if Congress actually listened to those they are supposed to be representing...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

People are still voting on this poll. The results as of Friday night, 12/30, & he's still losing ground! :P

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?

* 181831 responses

86% Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.

5% No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."

8% No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.

2% I don't know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep missing this new section! I'm SO ACCUSTOMED to having the polls under the General Discussion Topic that I forget to look for the separate category! I just this minute voted:

Live Vote
    Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 183372 responses

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
    86%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
    5%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
    8%

I don't know.
    2%
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This is a MASSIVE POLL! I don't think I've ever voted in one that had THIS MANY PARTICIPANTS and the totals are OVERWHELMINGLY in FAVOR!! BOY--and I was thinking WE were the only ones! AMAZING!

had_enuf--LOVE your festive avatar. We are gonna be SO BORED once tomorrow comes and goes!!! It has been SO MUCH FUN just seeing all of the really neat avatars over the holidays.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm telling you--this poll is linked on forums all over the internet. I have seen this one more than any other poll about anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's 3:20 AM, January 1st and this is the latest:

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 185673 responses

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
    86%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
    4%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
    8%

I don't know.
    2%

I have never SEEN a poll with this many responses! ALMOST TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND!!!

I know Bootsie. It is so exciting to see America respond and it's so great that MSNBC is letting it roll!!

Happy New Year America!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE in the MSNBC POLL!!

Hoorah!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HERE I AM! Still safe!

I wonder how long they will run that poll. I sure hope they'll leave it up long enough for everyone to find out about it. That is SO encouraging, isn't it?? WE really AREN'T ALONE.

Oh thank Goodness!!

Whew!! I'm shaking!!

How long until it is daylight?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe another hour and a half?? I keep looking to see if any neighbors' lights are on but, so far, everyone is dead to the world. I was probably the only one who didn't see the New Year in! HOPEFULLY, the Sheriff's dept. has someone in the area by now. And, if the man just had car trouble, they would be able to see a stranded car. That was what I found REALLY SUSPICIOUS. I didn't SEE a car. Of course, it's dark and my house sits far enough back from the road for it to be difficult to see the any cars on the road in the dark BUT both my next-door neighbor and my across-the-road neighbors have their Christmas lights on which would make it a LITTLE easier for me to see a stranded car and I just don't see on. I was TRYING to read his LIPS and I THOUGHT he MIGHT have said the word "WIFE" at one point but I wouldn't swear. I was just so shaken that I didn't CARE what he was saying. And, Molly was barking her head off so I sure couldn't have HEARD ANYTHING! MAYBE the dogs would have made him afraid to try to break in.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast