Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for your vote.

Response Percent Votes
    Yes 3% 506 votes
    No 96% 15576 votes
    Undecided 0% 138 votes
    16220 total votes

HoosierLady
    HELL NO.....and how anyone can even consider this is beyond belief. I heard a report on the news that by 2020, the American citizen will be the minority, that the birth rate of illegals double the birth rate of Americans. This scares the hell out of me. What also scares me is the fact that my grandson fought in Iraq, thankfully came home in one piece, but he, along with all the other verteans, might have to witness their own country, the country they risked their lives for, go to hell to a bunch of illegals, and become the minority in their own country, all so the Democrats can wrap up votes. America needs to wake up and take back our country or our children and grandchildren will never see the benefits of the true American. For those of you in Arizona, if you vote for McMcain you are voting for amensty and the loss of your families security.

WOW....look at the amount of voters in just one day! When Melena29 posted the votes on 4/16 it was 7155, with 6825 no votes. I just finished my post and the votes were 16,220 with 15, 576 votes no. Maybe people really are starting to pay attention. I guess we can only hope.....

Thanks for your vote.

Response Percent Votes
    Yes 3% 517 votes
    No 95% 15711 votes
    Undecided 0% 143 votes

16371 total votes

Kathyet

Thanks for your vote.

Yes 3% 518 votes

No 95% 15735 votes

Undecided 0% 144 votes

16397 total votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12