Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i bet lou dobbs has something to say on this later on today

"The only thing I can do is stay in Mexico," she told the Tribune"

Yeah! And if you believe that.........

Just like she lied about going to D.C. to throw the feds off the track.

"A Day Without Immigrants," Lozano said the protest would revolve around a national boycott in which immigrants would be called on to stay away from their jobs, school classroom and refrain from making any purchases.
    That would be nice, Miss Lozano, what about "A Day without illegal immigrants" where illegal immigrants would not collect welfare, not receive free education, not get free healthcare and emergency assistance, stay away from public parks?.. or maybe a month without illegal immigrants and we'll see how they fare.

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    "A Day Without Immigrants," Lozano said the protest would revolve around a national boycott in which immigrants would be called on to stay away from their jobs, school classroom and refrain from making any purchases.
    That would be nice, Miss Lozano, what about "A Day without illegal immigrants" where illegal immigrants would not collect welfare, not receive free education, not get free healthcare and emergency assistance, stay away from public parks?.. or maybe a month without illegal immigrants and we'll see how they fare.
    How about a lifetime without illegals . . . or a lifetime without the Mexican government in our business and pockets

It's a sad day," said Ald. Ricardo Munoz (22nd.) "We need comprehensive immigration reform that keeps families together. A young boy, a U.S. citizen, lost his mother to a broken system. Elvira has put a face to this struggle. There are 12 million illegal immigrants that head to work every morning, not knowing if they'll come home at the end of the day."
    No we need comprehensive deportation proceedings, so we can keep all the illegal together and deport them in one fell swoop.

First they usurp the 14th amendment and now they want those who enter our country illegally to give birth to become legal citizens for perpetually breeding children in our country that they cannot afford to take care of.

These people are nuttier than a fruit cake.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Hey, WhatMattersMost...you have coined a new term that I haven't heard before...Comprehensive Deportation Proceedings. I like it...I really, really like it! I will use this in my e-mails and phone calls to Senators and Congressmen. Nice work...WhatMattersMost!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12