Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He is ready to bargin and understands we do have some chips. Do we have the negotiators in the legislature?
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

4:20 AM--

8500 votes:

Yes--24%
    No--76%
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

8:30 AM cst
    I find it very strange that no matter the vote count these numbers haven't changed a bit...there's something wrong here.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

VERY STRANGE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't see it as all that strange. People from all quarters are sending voters to the site. Only a quarter of the voters think it is OK and three quarters don't. I don't find that odd. I would have thought it would be closer to 20% but 25% is not all that odd.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO, JuniusJnr. The ODD thing is that it stays EXACTLY the same--76% and 24%. No matter how many votes that get added, the percentages have not varied even ONE PERCENT. I've just never seen a poll that did that.

It may be staying the same because it is getting so many votes and is a fairly accurate sample.

The more people vote, the larger number this way or that it takes for a shift in the percentages.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is Bush's guest worker plan a good strategy for curbing illegal immigration? * 9881 responses

Yes, it provides legal employment opportunities for foreigners.
    23%

No, it does not guarantee illegal aliens will leave once their temporary employment status runs out.
    77%

10:30 am EST

Oh good! That made it change a tad!

What pisses me off is that no matter how many polls say the same thing we have known all along, Bush and his minions don't care. They don't care what the American people want. It's his way or the highway and it doesn't matter if the whole country says he's wrong. We have a president who thinks he's dictator and he can't read the writing on the wall. This guy has the brain compacity of a little child. This guy is too arrogant and stubborn to ever admit he's wrong and made a mistake. He'll keep doing the same reckless crap over and over and everyone else be damned because he's totally convinced that his policies come directly from God. The guy belongs in a mental ward, not in the White House.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast