Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dman--you and I are in COMPLETE agreement about this lunatic we have for a President. An asylum would be a good place to start. And, I am not KIDDING when I say I feel like he is a dictator. When I say that, a lot of people look at me like I'm off my rocker but I REALLY feel that way. REALLY!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

poll

Is Bush's guest worker plan a good strategy for curbing illegal immigration? * 10869 responses

Yes, it provides legal employment opportunities for foreigners.
    23%

No, it does not guarantee illegal aliens will leave once their temporary employment status runs out.
    77%

BUSH IS A MAD-MAN!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is Bush's guest worker plan a good strategy for curbing illegal immigration? * 10883 responses

23%

No, it does not guarantee illegal aliens will leave once their temporary employment status runs out.
    77%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, dataman. He belongs somewhere, anywhere, but in the WH. I believe that the congress can see the writing on the wall even if Bush can't. They want to keep their jobs so the distance between them will widen as the months go on...and the citizens will be lied to about what they are going to do right up until the day of the election. If we re-elect those who have wronged us...then shame on us...meantime we're in for some interesting rhetoric. Our nation of voters HAS to get it RIGHT this time...

The things Bush is saying now are so convoluted they make no sense whatsoever. Will repair nothing, accomplish nothing...it's just the wind blowing while he hopes to gain numbers in the polls. fffft...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

tms

Is Bush's guest worker plan a good strategy for curbing illegal immigration? * 10913 responses

23%

77%
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Tired of Polls, let's see some action Mr. Bush!

Sorry, but I am feed up with these polls, the Federal government and the Legal Citizens of the USA need to stand up and make an adjustment in how we do business here.

The world has learned that Illegal immigration and out of control immigration is NOT a viable way to resolve labor issues, just look around the world for cases...

I am really tired of pressing "1" for English, and having schools cater to foreign students in teaching them in foreign languages! Heck, if you go to Japan you learn the language of that country! Why should it be different here?

I don't want to drive down the road and see 10 workers standing waiting for day labor jobs to be given to them by some landscaper! I don't want them here period! I want that landscaper to hire Americans, LEGAL ONES that will work for a decent wage, so it cost me $50.00 more to have my yard landscaped, so, in the long run it is far cheaper than having to pay all the benefits to illegals!

I really think that Washington DC. Needs to have all the Illegals move to DC, then they will see what we see all the time...
    The beltway folks have the NIMBY syndrome I think....

Ok, my .02 cents worth for today..
    Ken Dreger

You might want to check out the topic, "Beware the Center for New Community" where we are having a knock-down, dragout about ENGLISH!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Personally, I think it would be more feasible to start a petition to impeach this Criminal Loving Pres for failing to honor his sworn Oath to Protect America & Americans against all foreign invaders & enemies.

It's obvious the Mutt made a stooge of us all by Lying through his teeth to get most folks to Vote for him again, anyway.

I guess an estimated 20 Million uninvited Guest workers just isn't enough cheap labor for him and his cronies.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

As of Thursday, Dec. 1 at 4:25 P.M. (Pacific Time)

Is Bush's guest worker plan a good strategy for curbing illegal immigration? * 10980 responses

23%

77%

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    What pisses me off is that no matter how many polls say the same thing we have known all along, Bush and his minions don't care. They don't care what the American people want. It's his way or the highway and it doesn't matter if the whole country says he's wrong. We have a president who thinks he's dictator and he can't read the writing on the wall. This guy has the brain compacity of a little child. This guy is too arrogant and stubborn to ever admit he's wrong and made a mistake. He'll keep doing the same reckless crap over and over and everyone else be damned because he's totally convinced that his policies come directly from God. The guy belongs in a mental ward, not in the White House.
    did the same "polls" not tell Clinton the same thing?.... yet Clinton is the guy whose daily pronouncements were guided by daily polls......yet NEVER acted on any measures to constrain illegal immigration; instead he hurried up the swearing in of legal residents as new US citizens so they could vote "Demokrat"...

stop making this into a "partisan" issue.... both parties are guilty, though it is the House Republicans that have taken the risky lead of doing what the majority of Americans want... Democrats would be MUCH worse on immigration...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast