Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Candidates view immigration as a no-win What's your opinion?

Pundits say both presidential candidates view immigration as a no-win issue that won't be addressed during the campaign. What's your opinion?

It's one of the most important issues and needs to be addressed by both candidates. 82% 42 votes
    It's of some interest to me, but there are other, more pressing issues that need to be addressed. 13% 7 votes
    I don't think the next president needs to do anything about immigration. 3% 2 votes
    51 total votes

http://www.venturacountystar.com/polls/ ... t/results/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN SAID: 'Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damages morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, quickly tried and hanged!!!'

Pundits say both presidential candidates view immigration as a no-win issue that won't be addressed during the campaign. What's your opinion?
    Thanks for your vote.

It's one of the most important issues and needs to be addressed by both candidates. 84% 49 votes

It's of some interest to me, but there are other, more pressing issues that need to be addressed. 12% 7 votes
    I don't think the next president needs to do anything about immigration. 3% 2 votes

58 total votes
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for your vote.It's one of the most important issues and needs to be addressed by both candidates. 85% 52 votes
    It's of some interest to me, but there are other, more pressing issues that need to be addressed. 11% 7 votes
    61 total votes

61 votes = Wow . are we the only ones that see the damage ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It's one of the most important issues and needs to be addressed by both candidates. 85% 55 votes
    It's of some interest to me, but there are other, more pressing issues that need to be addressed. 10% 7 votes
    64 total votes

If you are running for POTUS then you need to address how you will protect this country and it's citizens!!! HELLO, ANYONE HOME!!!

April
    Thanks for your vote.

It's one of the most important issues and needs to be addressed by both candidates. 86% 57 votes

It's of some interest to me, but there are other, more pressing issues that need to be addressed. 10% 7 votes

66 total votes

Thanks for your vote.

It's one of the most important issues and needs to be addressed by both candidates. 84% 60 votes
    It's of some interest to me, but there are other, more pressing issues that need to be addressed. 12% 9 votes
    I don't think the next president needs to do anything about immigration. 2% 2 votes
    71 total votes

Went to vote but maybe I did before but didn't post here because all I'm getting is the results or perhaps the poll is closed.

Just wanted to mention this is great since it is in Mexifornia.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change

It's one of the most important issues and needs to be addressed by both candidates. 85% 78 votes

It's of some interest to me, but there are other, more pressing issues that need to be addressed. 12% 11 votes

I don't think the next president needs to do anything about immigration. 2% 2 votes

91 total votes

We have several top issues in my opinion, and illegal immigration and visas, etc. are still in there. When you ask people if they are against it see how many say yes.