Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DO YOU AGREE Imprisoned border agents ?

Imprisoned border agents
    Do you agree with the decision to uphold the convictions of border patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean?
    Total Votes = 405

Yes 140 Votes, or 34.56 %
    No 265 Votes, or 65.43 %

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news?_requestid=1110940

Do you agree with the decision to uphold the convictions of border patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean?
    Total Votes = 440
    Yes
    152 Votes, or 34.54 %
    No
    288 Votes, or 65.45 %

Hmmm... With these numbers thee seems to be a lot of Mexican IAs voting!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

No good deed goes unpunished

I don't agree in any way, shape or form, with the decision handed down regarding our American border guards Ramos and Compean. It reminds me of an old friend of mine that used to say " No good deed goes unpunished".

We, the American people, must fight back, not just for the border guards but for our freedom as well. If Ramos and Compean who were working for our government and by all accounts were doing an excellent job can be arreested and thrown in jail under false charges to suit the agenda of the founders of the North American Union....put in motion by a drug dealer paid off by Willie Sutton and his higher-up's...just think of what may very well be in store for the every day American citizen like you and me!

We must fight back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Imprisoned border agents
    Total Votes = 527
    Yes
    176 Votes, or 33.39 %
    No
    351 Votes, or 66.60

I'm rather P'ed so many of Errrr them voted YES . We need our drugs , we don't need no stinking Border Patrol . Sick Selfish and Foolish .
    Why do they fight so hard to turn our country into the Elites cesspool their exscaping .
    I'm still Mad as Hell over this 5th Circuits decision . So Far from being right that its a Huge Slap to EVERY American in my Book
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Total Votes = 674
    Yes
    226 Votes, or 33.53 %
    No
    448 Votes, or 66.46 %

HELL NO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Total Votes = 681
    Yes
    230 Votes, or 33.77 %
    No
    451 Votes, or 66.22 %

These men are American heroes. Let them out of prison, absolve them of any wrong doing. These men were defending of Country from an illegal alien invasion.

Total Votes = 739
    Yes
    248 Votes, or 33.55 %
    No
    491 Votes, or 66.44 %

Total Votes = 1376
    Yes
    459 Votes, or 33.35 %
    No
    917 Votes, or 66.64 %

Total Votes = 1679
    Yes 554 Votes, or 32.99 %
    No 1125 Votes, or 67.00 %
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Total Votes = 1711

Yes 567 Votes, or 33.13 %

No 1144 Votes, or 66.86 %

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast