Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush and Cheney needed to be impeached by us Republicans 2 years ago as soon as we realized what he was up to.

It's never too late.

Demand it, demand it now, include both Bush and Cheney ... get Pelosi and Byrd in there to finish the term ... they won't do anything worse than Bush and Cheney have done ... and all knowing eyes will be on them.

To anyone who thinks that it's so close to election and he's a lame duck ... every single day he's in the White House he's doing something to finish the plan to dissolve our country.

I'm a Republican and voted for him. If I didn't believe with every beat of my heart and every cell of my body this wasn't absolutely necessary, I would never suggest or support an impeachment of any President, let alone one from my Party that I voted for .. twice.

Wake up Republicans ... we have to face the fact of who we put in the American White House and get these Traitors out of there now.

It's our mess and we need to clean it up.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="dyehard39"]NO, he should be impeached for his NON ACTIONS.
    No, just kidding, he should just fade away when he leaves office. He has done all the damage he can do. Lets not waste time impeaching him. There is so many other thing that congress can do with their time instead of impeaching him.[/quote

I don't know about anyone else but I'm scared to death that there is plenty of more damage he can do before he leaves office. And, personally, I think he fully intends to do it.

My greatest fear, however, is if he institutes his Executive Order and sets up his total control over everything before there can even be a next election.

Then, what will happen?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have to impeach Bush and Cheney now.

Congress must act now.

We must make Congress act now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 537135 responses

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
    89%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
    4.2%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
    5.3%

I don't know.
    1.9%
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
    89%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
    4.2%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
    5.2%

I don't know.
    1.9%

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 540351 responses
    89%
    4.2%
    5.2%
    I don't know.
    1.9%
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

wouldn't let me vote again...here are the results...
    Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 542710 responses

89%

4.2%

5.2%

I don't know.
    1.9%
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?
    * 544235 responses

89%

4.2%

5.2%

I don't know.
    1.9%

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 544882 responses
    89%
    4.2%
    5.2%
    I don't know.
    1.9%
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 545504 responses

89%

4.2%

5.2%

I don't know.
    1.9%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast