View Poll Results: Who would you vote for ?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitch Daniels

0 0%
  • Haley Barbour

0 0%
  • Tim Pawlenty

5 20.00%
  • Jon Huntsman

0 0%
  • Mitt Romney

0 0%
  • None of the above

20 80.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Do you like the 5 candidates from the GOP for President

If not,who do you like ?

"I like Herman Cain!" and I got to do some research before I answer your one sided RINO poll!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "I like Herman Cain!" and I got to do some research before I answer your one sided RINO poll!
    Thats alright we can do another poll later...

"Damn! TS they're not even gonna let us pick our own candidates!"

What Candidate would you vote for?

Peter Griffin

Homer Simpson

Azres

The guy who sits outside the Chevron asking for money for beer.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "Damn! TS they're not even gonna let us pick our own candidates!"

What Candidate would you vote for?

Peter Griffin

Homer Simpson

Azres

The guy who sits outside the Chevron asking for money for beer.
    I'm with you on Herman Cain right now... he Is Impressive compared to all of the "regulars" that are parading around right now. A dark horse could be lurking In the backround...

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Do you like the 5 candidates from the GOP for President

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    If not,who do you like ?

Frankly, I don't trust ANYONE who runs for President!! There should be a new law which makes ALL Presidential candidates have to sign sworn statements binding them to their proposals, and agrees to resign should they not uphold their words! This would change the entire dynamics of congress, in that we the voters would be guaranteed to not have elected a presidencial candidate on false promises!! That's the WHOLE problem with this Country, everyone who runs for President tells LIES to the people JUST to get the trust of us voters, and then sure enough, once they are elected, it's yet ANOTHER arrogent backstabber with their $300.00 hushpuppies up on their desk in the oval office in the WH. Once all snuggly moved in with their "first dog" in tow, it never fails, but out come the backpeddling tactics!! I say NO MORE LIES!! They either sign a sworn statement or step aside!!! We need leaders who represent We The People, and if they won't sign, then they are hiding the truth from us!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I'm with you on Herman Cain right now... he Is Impressive compared to all of the "regulars" that are parading around right now. A dark horse could be lurking In the background...
    "I saw him on fox and I'm with you, I was impressed too!"

"Either him or "The Rent is to Damn High!" guy!

Only one on the list I could vote for is Tim Pawlenty. I'd rather a stronger candidate that would tackle the issues but bring a Minnesotan Tim Pawlenty at least has the guts to stand against boulders being thrown at him while he goes after hot topic issues.

Still I doubt he could win as he's just not well enough known and has plenty of Minnesotans disliking him. Hell, even a few of the things he's done I'm not so fond of but I can at least understand his side of the arguement and he doesn't cave under pressure like a paper balloon.

The none of the aboves are winning!

Banned
    The none of the aboves are winning!
    Will create a new poll after we get some more clarity on possible candidates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast