Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bootsie,

I don't agree with your assertion that, just because they were BORN here, they should be automatic citizens. There again, I apply the "clean hands" rule. The MOTHER is ILLEGAL so she does not have CLEAN HANDS. In order for a court to rule in favor of any person, they must come in with clean hands.
    The mother might be illegal, but that's not the babies fault. If my dad commits a crime, it doesn't mean that I'm responsible for that.
    I don't know how it would work out with your drug selling example, but I think that the drug selling person has a case because there're 2 sifferent cases. The drug selling case and the assault case.

YEP! See--THAT is where they have us! The OBL's use that argument EVERY TIME. "WE CAN'T DEPORT THIS POOR WOMAN AND MAKE HER LEAVE HER BABY HERE" even though SHE has broken the law SO "WE just MUST LET HER STAY TOO".
    What is an OBL ? The mother and the baby must be deported, but in my pov, the baby can apply for US citizenship when he/she turns 21 years old and if he/she shows a birth certificate that he/she was born US soil.

D

OBL-- OPEN BORDERS LOBBY!

It's not that the BABY would be PUNISHED because the mother committed a crime. It's that the baby should NOT BE REWARDED WITH CITIZENSHIP because the mother committed a crime. You don't think that you should be REWARDED if your father committed a crime, do you? That would be the best analogy I could put forth.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OBL-- OPEN BORDERS LOBBY!
    thanks

It's not that the BABY would be PUNISHED because the mother committed a crime. It's that the baby should NOT BE REWARDED WITH CITIZENSHIP because the mother committed a crime. You don't think that you should be REWARDED if your father committed a crime, do you? That would be the best analogy I could put forth.
    Well it's not actually rewarding the anchor baby with citizenship, but it's just what's still within the law. It's the right of the anchor baby. And a person born on US soil is a US citizen according the law. The law is there in place and I can't change that. I believe in justice and obeying the law and it's still within the law when a anchor baby later claims to be an US citizen. The mother wouldn't be allowed to return ever as she committed a crime.

I just totally disagree. If a mother is not here LEGALLY, then philosophically, she isn't really HERE. So, the baby that she has here really isn't supposed to be here any more than the mother. There is just NO WAY that a baby born here of an ILLEGAL MOTHER should be gifted with citizenship because that is what citizenship really is. It is a GIFT given to DESERVING IMMIGRANTS who have OBEYED THE LAW and come to our country LEGALLY, EARNED that right to citizenship and followed the proper path towards citizenship. It is NOT punishing the baby because, after all, WE probably PAID TO have it born here anyway.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Look, no baby born to foreign nationals is entitled to US Citizenship whether the foreign national is here legally or not. Babies are the posterity and offspring of the parents and are entitled to and automatically recieve the citizenship of the parents and none other.

Why would Americans hand out citizenship to total strangers and the children of foreign nationals, any foreign national that is a citizen of another nation?

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It's just like if a stranger stops by your house and wants to use the phone. They're pregnant. The bun drops in your house while they are using the telephone. What? Now you're going to put their baby's name on the Deed to your home and name them in your Will? What? You're going to give them the top floor of your house and support Mother and Baby for eternity? Then there's another knock on your door and the rest of the brood rushes in. What? Now you're going to support the the whole Kit and Kaboodle forever because a pregnant lady ended up on your property to make a phone call and had a baby while on your premises?

Lets get real. Lets don't ask our nation to do something none of us would do.

And it was never the law. There is no law that states "children of foreign nationals, citizens of other nations, born on US Soil shall automatically become US Citizens." There is no such law. Never has been. Just fools in the government trying to increase our population with foreign nationals. Dumbest policy in the history of the United States. "under our jurisdiction" means "US Citizens".. not foreign nationals under the jurisdiction of another nation. "under our jurisidiction" means our citizens, not the citizens of other nations. We've been conned; duped; snookered. So what's new? Lets fix it; end this stupid practice and do it now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I posted this on another forum this morning in response to someone who has doubts that anchor babies harm this land. It's mine, so I can post it here without fear of copyright infringement:

Would it be safe to say that a couple million anchor babies are born in the US annually? Those anchor babies will have the right to--have already begun to-- request that their mother, father, any sisters and brothers, etc. become US citizens one day. Those immigrants, once naturalized, will have the right to ask that their parents and siblings be allowed in. The ripple effect will be more like a tidal wave and the United States of American will eventually be washed away. Are any of you willing to sit still and wait to be washed away?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Post Junius!!

And that is a Tsunami we are already suffering in the United States because of this assinine policy, which is not law, but policy. A misguided if not evil-intentioned "practice", "interpretation", "policy" that was implemented by Traitors selling off our nation while we were asleep.

It's the reason we have 47,000,000 people in the United States living below the poverty line on government subsistence...almost one-sixth our total population can't support themselves today. Which means the other 5/6 of our population pays for their support. And we want more? Why would we want more of this? We can't even pay for the one-sixth already on welfare and subsistence programs. That's why we have an $8 Trillion Dollar National Debt on American Citizens that we can not re-pay and will never be able to re-pay if we don't stop this madness now.

Wake up America!!

Stop Anchor Babies and all the "ilk" that comes with it and do it N O W!!

Hey, I've got an idea--lets make the CongressCritters and Government Officials responsible for this "policy", this "interpretation", this "practice" pay for it. Then maybe they'll GET IT!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, ladies. You both made great arguments!!!

Judy--I PARTICULARLY LOVE your analogy about someone dropping the baby in your home and having to put them on the deed to your house!!! ROCLMAO!!!

And name them in your Will!! Think how upset your kids would be with that scenario. This is the same scenario that has been created for our people and our kids with respect to their rights as citizens of this nation.

It is the dumbest ass thing our government officials have ever done.

It BEATS the dumbest ass thing our government has ever done. WHO in the HELL thought THAT ONE UP????? Must have been HILLARY!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast