Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OR: Do you support the idea of an "illegal alien-free z

Do you support the idea of an "illegal alien-free zone," which would require people to show proof that they are legal citizens?

Yes
    No

http://www.katu.com
    (look for poll in right sidebar, scroll down slightly)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes
    72%
    No
    28%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Yes
    72%
    No
    28%

Yep the same. Gee do you think the representatives in Oregon will get a clue.

ELE

Our Country should be an "Illegals-Free" zone!

In response to the notion that a small area in Oregon be an "Illegals-free zoneâ€

I would support an "ilegal alien free government." This last week I finally filed a civil rights complaint on a former employer. From past experience I knew that---even though civil rights equality means turning a blind eye to extraneous differences--belonging to what is labeled a predominant social group virtually eliminates any hopes to achieve equal rights.

First of all when I call the Civil Rights divison (of state government) I get a bilingual message. Of all places this department should have messages for the other 2000 languages on the planet---or for English only since that is the common language here. Then they had given me an incorrect number to call back. Then I had to call the operator and was transferred---but the line went dead anyway. Then I called the commissioners office to try to get through to the right department explaining that it wasn't very day that I had off. More hurdles. Now I am going there in person.

But this is my conclusion. Power, long ago, was transferred to certain select populations. It is not only that the majority of law schools advocate that some groups still experience widespread discrimination--the reality is that state agencies all over the country have been trained and staffed to have this prejudicial bias as well. My dealings in the past with agencies like EEOC had reinforced this view: Washington DC has become a magnet for people who feel their opportunities are threatened and hence turn to the government for rectification. And government agencies, of course, are the first to comply with any new legislation that seeks to promote equality by additional assistance to "protected groups." But by now, numerous state agencies do the same thing.

So we have, it seems, an entire or at least widespread mentality in government--that Caucasians can never suffer discrimination, that Christians can never be cheated out of rights and that the only ethnic dicrimination is against Spanish speakers.

I was just looking at a publication by the AARP, even, where they have a bi-lingual advisory on how to take advantage of earned income and child credits--even if you don't have an SS number. All you need is an ITIN number. So now I know why I saw an unusually large number of a certain race trying to get taxpayer identification numbers. Of course, a group like the AARP isin't going to verify that their income is just what they say it is, i.e. that there aren't a lot of unreported earnings.

I agree discrimination is wrong. When will our government agencies turn a truly blind eye to those outward diffrences? And we should have a right to exercise a judicial discernment if we sense there is an illegal activity that we don't want to give any consolement, assistance or shelter to.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I would support an "ilegal alien free government." This last week I finally filed a civil rights complaint on a former employer.

Keep us updated.

www.katu.com

Do you support the idea of an "illegal alien-free zone," which would require people to show proof that they are legal citizens?
    Read more about it here
    Yes
    72%
    No
    28%
    Click here to tell us what you think about today's poll topic.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Poll Results
    www.katu.com

Read more about it here
    Yes
    72%
    No
    28%
    Click here to tell us what you think about today's poll topic.

JAK
    Read more about it here
    Yes
    72%
    No
    28%
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

For some reason, it wouldn't let me vote.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn