Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep, yep, yep. Almost had to reach for a barf bag when he [Juan McPain] started flapping his jaws. He was rude I thought too.

Do we need to tell him that he'd probably stand a better chance if he just stood there silently and did not say a thing? Nah!!! I don't want to help him at all.

I'd like to see Hunter and Tancredo on the same ticket - not sure who as POTUS and who as VPOTUS - but, I do think that the 2 of 'em combined would be pretty solid experience and skill wise to get things done [correctly!] in DC these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    PhredE wrote:

Yep, yep, yep. Almost had to reach for a barf bag when he [Juan McPain] started flapping his jaws. He was rude I thought too.

Do we need to tell him that he'd probably stand a better chance if he just stood there silently and did not say a thing? Nah!!! I don't want to help him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Romney is winning. What is his appeal to Americans? He's a flip flopper.

Romney looked slick and artificial to me.
    He looks like a tear out page for a men's magazine.
    All style, no substance.

So, did you all enjoy the Romney McCain debate tonight? Yeesh!
    Tom looked like he was just bursting at the seams he had so much to say and so little opportunity. Ron Paul came off as an interesting guy. I liked him. Duncan is all substance and no style. He is the anti-Romney.
    McCain and Guiliani both have splinters in their butts for riding the fence all night. Was there anyone else there?

Your funny ProudAmericanFamily!

I agree with the splinters in the butts.

Did anyone see the final poll results?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's still going on. So vote if you have not yet. Rep. Paul is doing very well at 18%.

{{{{DRUDGE POLL}}}}
    WHO WON THE REAGAN DERBY?

Brownback

2% 1,717
    Gilmore

2% 1,197
    Giuliani

20% 15,733
    Huckabee

4% 2,845
    Hunter

3% 2,228
    McCain

6% 4,610
    Paul

18% 14,213
    Romney

36% 27,929
    Tancredo

5% 3,874
    Tommy Thompson

5% 4,252

Total Votes: 78,598

Romney looked too polished and rehearsed (don't trust him). McCain came across as a lunitic, which I'm sure he is after sponsoring the McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill. Tancredo was asked stupid questions and it was obvious the hosts were trying to give the top tier the most air time.

Ron Paul tells it like it is, but unfortunately don't think he can break into the top tier without the media giving him more play time.

All in all, I think the race is wide open for F. Thompson to come in.

By the way, msnbc had an online vote after the debate asking who won the debate. Out of 2,000 votes, Ron Paul was declared the victor.

Great to hear Dianne!! Rep. Paul is a great choice too!

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Romney looked too polished and rehearsed (don't trust him). McCain came across as a lunitic, which I'm sure he is after sponsoring the McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill. Tancredo was asked stupid questions and it was obvious the hosts were trying to give the top tier the most air time.

Ron Paul tells it like it is, but unfortunately don't think he can break into the top tier without the media giving him more play time.

All in all, I think the race is wide open for F. Thompson to come in.

By the way, msnbc had an online vote after the debate asking who won the debate. Out of 2,000 votes, Ron Paul was declared the victor.
    Trust me, Fred Thompson is not something we want. No comment on my man, Duncan Hunter?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ewwww you're right. I liked Duncan Hunter as well. Again, I thought the hosts were one sided and asked the most pertinent questions to the top tier.

April
    ProudAmericanfamily wrote:

Tom looked like he was just bursting at the seams he had so much to say and so little opportunity
    So true, I loved his spirit at getting the Ramos and Compean statement in there. He had to hustle to do it! He has that extra passion and motivation that none of the others seem to have and I believe that is the reason he is so disliked by the main stream media and open borders lovers, it is also the reason we love him so much. GOOOO TOM! Don't let the B_____ds get you down! Media and the OBL do not have the right to choose the candidate that is right for the American people!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12