Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA Poll: Do you think we should provide schools and some hea

http://wdef.com/node/4885

Do you think we should provide schools and some healthcare for the children of illegal workers?

Both Schools & Healthcare 8% (20 votes)

Schools 4% (11 votes)

Healthcare 2% (4 votes)

Neither 87% (227 votes)
    Total votes: 262
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

voted niether of course
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted

Do you think we should provide schools and some healthcare for the children of illegal workers?
    Your vote was recorded.
    Both Schools & Healthcare

8% (20 votes)
    Schools

4% (11 votes)
    Healthcare

2% (4 votes)
    Neither

87% (231 votes)
    Total votes: 266

MW
    Both Schools & Healthcare

7%
    Schools

4%
    Healthcare

1%
    Neither

87%
    Total votes: 276

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your vote was recorded.
    Both Schools & Healthcare 7% (20 votes)

Schools 4% (12 votes)

Healthcare 1% (4 votes)

Neither 87% (242 votes)

Total votes: 278

Some very unhappy people on that board!
    I left them some information to look up on the net so they can see that we are out here fighting and inviting them to come and fight too!
    Lets see if anyone wants to do more then vent and actually make a difference!

Stop allowing the church to use your money for illegal purpo

I am a Catholic who is appalled at the church’s involvement in the illegal immigrant issue. I will not allow the church to do this bidding with my money. From this point and until the church removes itself from the issue, I will send an i.o.u. in place of my monthly check. I encourage all Catholics who are of a like mind to do the same.

Welcome!

I read that President Bush is giving the Presidential Medal of Freedom to the Pope. I guess one hand scratches the other's back.

Shame on ALL of the churches that are selling out their flocks for the cause of filling pews and donation trays.

This is the leadership from all different faiths doing this against the will of their own flocks and it is a crying shame!

Re: Stop allowing the church to use your money for illegal p

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    I am a Catholic who is appalled at the church’s involvement in the illegal immigrant issue. I will not allow the church to do this bidding with my money. From this point and until the church removes itself from the issue, I will send an i.o.u. in place of my monthly check. I encourage all Catholics who are of a like mind to do the same.
    Very disturbing as well. As a fellow Christian, it is a shame to see the church follow this course of action.