Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanics wear their allegience

This is just an observation I have seen since the immigration debate has become so mainstream. I work in a south florida medical clinic where 80% of the patients are hispanic and on welfare, legal status unknown. Anyway, I'm seeing more and more adults and children wearing bead bracelets with the name of their country on them, Mexico, Columbia, etc. They dress in the country's colors, wear necklaces bearing that countries name. They are so proud of their homeland and not afraid to show it. Kind of sickening especially when they are getting free care on my dime.

So, why don't we American's start wearing flag pins or some symbol of our allegience? Like pins for breast cancer, I think the flag pin should become a sign for our cause, something to show what we stand for. ALIPAC should sell them as a fund raiser or something. I'd buy one.

Americans need to start getting in their face with OUR culture. We have been brainwashed for so long that we are not entitled to have our culture because we "are a nation of immigrants." Well, here's a news flash: There are immigrants to Latin America also! Yes, they have immigrants from many different countries in Europe, as well as Muslims, Jewish people from the Middle East, Asians, etc. And yet, they are quite adamant about preserving their Latino culture and language. So, if it's good enough for them, why shouldn't it be good enough for us? We are no more a "nation of immigrants" than Canada, Mexico, Central or South America. This entire hemisphere is made up of immigrants in addition to the first peoples. The Latin Americans have how many countries where Latin culture is the dominant one? The U.S. doesn't have a right to preserve it's core Anglo culture? I beg to differ. THEY CHOOSE TO COME HERE; nobody put a gun to their heads. If they CHOOSE to come here, they can respect OUR core culture, OUR language which is ENGLISH, just as those immigrating to THEIR countries respect THEIR core culture and language.

Not with this administration. They know they have the PREZ on there side.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Flag pins of their native countries should make them easier to spot as true illegal aliens---not merely an anchor baby born in some newly hispanicized sector of the US who didn't learn English. It would be simply one less hurdle towards finding them deportable.

What's wrong with pins, though. Don't other nationalities in the US wear them? Or have some bumper sticker identifying their ancestral ethnic group?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have a lighted flag in my front room window that is on all the time. I have a flag on my car. I am proud of our flag and the people in our nation. I am however not proud of my government right now.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>