Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Debate Poll

http://survey10i.pollingpoint.com/vMQwmb79pQrBxS

A survey to take.

I know you see what looks like the same poll over and over again, but I see these polling point polls quoted and they are advertising this poll right now so please take it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I took the survey, and I added a question about pardoning the border agents at the end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poll closed already????Guess they didn't like the responses
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I got a closed message too?!

Geesch...

Try it again. That happened to me at another one. I tried a few minutes later and it let me complete it.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

OK, here is the source site for that poll. Over on the right hand side, click on "Does Immigration Help or Hurt?"

http://www.pollingpoint.com/
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."