Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Poll on Supreme Court and ID theft

http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/

Do you feel better knowing that it is legal for an illegal alien to steal your identity if he or she doesn't know it's yours?
    Yes
    No

Yes 3%
    No 97%

26 people said yes! These must be the one's stealing them

This news has got to be a STUPID JOKE

Yes 3% 26
    No 97% 758
    Total Votes: 784

The illegals can vote in these polls.

So if I go out and buy myself a new SSN and don't know you it is fine to use it. INTERESTING

Have these judges loss their nerves and brains?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    This idiotic government just legalized identity theft. You can thank the usual suspect liberal justices for this. There will be identity theft of untold proportions as illegal aliens now know they can steal a person's identity with impunity with the blessing of this buffoon government.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Do you feel better knowing that it is legal for an illegal alien to steal your identity if he or she doesn't know it's yours?
    Yes 3% 51
    No 97% 1748
    Total Votes: 1799
    This is not a scientific poll

April
    Yes 3% 56
    No 97% 1919
    Total Votes: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    This idiotic government just legalized identity theft. You can thank the usual suspect liberal justices for this. There will be identity theft of untold proportions as illegal aliens now know they can steal a person's identity with impunity with the blessing of this buffoon government.
    Maybe they want it to be messed up so we will be willing to buy into their moneyless system, doing everything with just one I.D. card so they can see what we buy, where we go, who we see, etc.. Some people think they will do it with finger print scanners even when one applies for a job your work history, medical, all will be in one system. There I go again talking crazy

Yes 3% 60
    No 97% 1963
    Total Votes: 2023

Absolutely could not believe this ruling!

kimnorth, not talking crazy at all. Just found my driver's license issued in 1976, where my SSN was all over the place, along with my signature and picture (boy, I was a cute young adult ).
    What bothers me is that everytime I take my elderly mother to a new doctor, they need her Medicare card which has my late father's SSN. What do you bet that some of the larger medical systems are offshoring some of the medical information?
    While the medical establishment does not have her SSN, the banks do and where are the larger banks processing their information? India perhaps, and if it gets too expensive, how about Vietnam or China or even Latin America? Even accessing bank records over the net, I have had to provide the SSN to verify my identity in the beginning.
    I guess we have been branded with the nine-digit version of the 666, so we are able to perform commerce. Puke!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast