Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    kimnorth, not talking crazy at all. Just found my driver's license issued in 1976, where my SSN was all over the place, along with my signature and picture (boy, I was a cute young adult ).
    What bothers me is that everytime I take my elderly mother to a new doctor, they need her Medicare card which has my late father's SSN. What do you bet that some of the larger medical systems are offshoring some of the medical information?
    While the medical establishment does not have her SSN, the banks do and where are the larger banks processing their information? India perhaps, and if it gets too expensive, how about Vietnam or China or even Latin America? Even accessing bank records over the net, I have had to provide the SSN to verify my identity in the beginning.
    I guess we have been branded with the nine-digit version of the 666, so we are able to perform commerce. Puke!

My friend moved to Wyoming and was shocked when she got her driver’s license it has her SS# on it!
    She loses her I.D. and it’ll be over they will have all the info they need

Our government has sold us into slavery, I bet you! We are to have no identity so we become like the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO 97%

What is this ... this shouldn't even be a question. Then, we should steal each others indentity then, ....whenever you want to do something illegal and live well, go steal someone else indenty and forget about everything

What is going own with these people?

Free pass for killer ... and all kind of trash.

NO 97%

What is this ... this shouldn't even be a question. Then, we should steal each others indentity then, ....whenever you want to do something illegal and live well, go steal someone else indenty and forget about everything

What is going own with these people?

Free pass for killers ... and all kind of trash.

Go and read post -

Sup Court rules against gov in immigration I.D. theft case
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-893718-.html#893718

Justice Stephen G. Breyer said that in most cases of identity theft, the defendant sets out to steal someone's identity so to take money from their accounts. In this case, the illegal immigrant wanted to use a false Social Security number as though it was his, but he did not know or care whether it was a real person's number.
    Go read this post on medical care in the USA.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155371.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you feel better knowing that it is legal for an illegal alien to steal your identity if he or she doesn't know it's yours?
    Yes 3% 66
    No 97% 2108
    Total Votes: 2174
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you feel better knowing that it is legal for an illegal alien to steal your identity if he or she doesn't know it's yours?

Yes 3% 66
    No 97% 2155

Total Votes: 2221

Let's face it, these justices are out of touch. Which one of them would ever have to compete with an illegal alien for a job or live in a home with 20 next door and gang and drug activity. They may be employing illegal aliens, but not directly impacted in their daily lives in negative ways that show them the truth of illegal immigration.

It is beyond belief that all 9 voted this way and that they believe that this illegal alien or any illegal alien would not know that they are stealing someone else's identity or knowingly using a fake one. For people so smart, they are awful dumb in some of their decision making. Now when the illegal aliens get their new Supreme Court justice pick as is now possible, they will not be marching, but dancing in the streets.

Galatians 6:9
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Yes 3% 73
    No 97% 2318
    Total Votes: 2391
    This is not a scientific poll

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    These idiots just drove another stake into the heart of law enforcement who now have been told they can no longer arrest illegal alien identity thieves because any of of them can claim they didn't know they were stealing another's identity. All interior enforcement including cracking down on employers hiring illegal aliens will cease because identity theft now is legal. All law enforcement officially has ceased as all laws have been dispensed with.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Yes 3% 77

No 97% 2459

Total Votes: 2536

This is not a scientific poll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast