Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs has the fame already. The whole world knows him. So, he has an advantage right there, if he ran for president. I don't think he would have any problems getting funds for the campaign.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    [

Lou Dobbs is an economic genuis, with a degree in Economics from Harvard. He also possesses intricate knowledge of the Constitution. He also has far more charisma than Ron Paul, which is why Ron has remained in the background. He just doesn't have the edge needed in the charisma department. America wants a strong robust,energetic president, Ron Paul just doesn't cut the mustard in that department. I love his platform and his ideals but lets face it Americans can be shallow and Ron Paul looks like he needs a meal.

If Lou doesn't run, then I would vote for Ron Paul even though I honestly don't think he can win (I know he just raised 4.7M) But, I think Lou could raise far more money and arouse a lot more passion that will make people run to the polls. Ron Paul would be an excellent VP to Lou.
    AGREED IN ALL POINTS

Absolutely NO QUESTION of who I would support.

LOU DOBBS is the most knowledgeable person on any subject likely to come up, whether the war in Iraq, war on terrorism, ILLEGAL ALIENS, the financial condition of the country, trade agreements, etc.

LOU would have my vote!

JAK
    If we can lift Lou up... and not take no for an answer.... he will have my vote and my familys votes. Lou is exactly what Ameria and the middle class needs!!!!!... and he will put these corporations in their RIGHTFUL PLACE!!!!!!!!! ... illegals too!!!

Lou Dobbs for President in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    If we can lift Lou up... and not take no for an answer.... he will have my vote and my familys votes. Lou is exactly what Ameria and the middle class needs!!!!!... and he will put these corporations in their RIGHTFUL PLACE!!!!!!!!! ... illegals too!!!

Lou Dobbs for President in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TOTALY AGREED

Ok, I'm a for Fred woman. But I'd vote Lou.!
    LOU DOBBS!

FRED THOMPSON THE CFR AFFILIATED ?

yup, please explain?
    LOU DOBBS!

Quote Originally Posted by StarwalkerFallenAngel
    yup, please explain?
    Welcome to ALIPAC,it's good to have you here.
    You will see we have a huge library, if you go to "search" and write CFR you will have all explanations.
    It's better because if I explain you , you may keep in doubt.
    Searching you will find out without any doubt.

You can go also to this link, look for T, Thompson

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... ers.html#T

Thompson, Fred D. (R-TN) - former U.S. Senator (1994-2003); author of the Chinagate "Thompson Report"

Not to be a party pooper, but I have some concerns over the presidential election. The problem lies in the fact that the President, in and of HIMself, cannot effect change across the board. He needs support from Congress, as the whole reason we have three branches of government is to keep control balanced and fair.

Now I do realize full-well that El Presidente Jorge has overstepped his authority in almost every action he has taken, however, I believe that if one of OUR top candidates wins the presidency, that he would not follow in Jorge's footsteps.

So, any thoughts about this? If we get an awesome president, but Congress is full of shamnasty critters, then how are we ever going to pull OUT of this invasion mess?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12