Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou is using my words! "No bill is better than a bad bill".

Dixie

Do you agree with many Senators of both parties that a bad immigration bill is better than no bill?

Yes 4% 538 votes

No 96% 13473 votes
    Total: 14011 votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE QUESTION HAS CHANGED:

DO YOU BELIEVE THE NATION WOULD BE BETTER SERVED WITH IMMAGRATION REFORM AND BORDER SECURITY AS THE TWO PRINCIPLE ISSUES TO BE DEBATED IN THE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY AND GENERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGNS?

yes - 100%

no -

I have been fighting this fight for over three years. Just recently I felt most Americans have given up the fight or never bothered to participate to begin with because they were too damn busy watching "AMerican Idol" and reading about useless humans like Paris Hilton.
    I was feeling very low about how my country was being given away to people (illegals) who don't care about it.
    But in the past few weeks, I found discovered that even the most uninvolved person politically is learning that this bill would be the end of the United States of America as we know it today. And they are waking up and joining our voices!!!
    SO LISTEN UP CONGRESS!!!!

STOP AMNESTY! BUILD A WALL! INFORCE OUR EXSISTING LAWS!!!!
    NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CindyW
    I have been fighting this fight for over three years. Just recently I felt most Americans have given up the fight or never bothered to participate to begin with because they were too damn busy watching "AMerican Idol" and reading about useless humans like Paris Hilton.
    I was feeling very low about how my country was being given away to people (illegals) who don't care about it.
    But in the past few weeks, I found discovered that even the most uninvolved person politically is learning that this bill would be the end of the United States of America as we know it today. And they are waking up and joining our voices!!!

Exactly. I've woken a few people at work and discovered one that was actually sypathetic to it (Catholic. ) Point for point he would probably agree most parts are bad, but he was one of those who would say "this isn't amnesty."

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyW

Exactly. I've woken a few people at work and discovered one that was actually sypathetic to it (Catholic. ) Point for point he would probably agree most parts are bad, but he was one of those who would say "this isn't amnesty."
    Yes, I've literally hounded everyone about this amnesty bill. Some have called me radical, so I'll email and ask them to thank me and thousands of other Americans for being pro-active and stopping this bill. At least for now.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Yes, I've literally hounded everyone about this amnesty bill. Some have called me radical, so I'll email and ask them to thank me and thousands of other Americans for being pro-active and stopping this bill. At least for now.
    Heads in the sand or somewhere else. It isn't just this issue either. Sometimes I feel like being a crusader, and other times I just want my own country with like minded people.

Who is John Galt?

Here's a new one:

Do you believe that the nation will be better served with immigration reform and border security as the two principal issues to be debated in the presidential primary and general election campaigns?

Yes 84% 4214 votes

No 16% 814 votes

Total: 5028 votes
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12