Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Poll

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voted for "All of the above".

Good job!!!!!!!

The votes are rolling in, and so far ALL OF THE ABOVE is the clear choice, with Border Security and Work Place Enforcement in a tie for second right now.

Meanwhile, shaping the blog up to be ribald, inflammatory and filled with a lot of Pro-Enforcement Drum beating...ini short, I like it!
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Count me as one of the voters, PintoBean. All of the above, of course. And I did that before I read the rest of this post.

I started to post a comment but, would you believe, I couldn't think of anything to say???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Junius:

Well, so far sixteen out of the 20 votes are in favor of ALL OF THE ABOVE, with two in favor of border and work place enforcement, so we have a very clear reading.

As for leaving a comment...I hope LOTS leave comments on the blog, and visit regularly...it's NOT all about illegal aliens, but a BUNCH of it is...I figure when things are exploding, just gives me another site to try to plug Alipac, as they deserve all the help I and everyone can give them.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Hi Pinto, voted for all of the above
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, the ALL OF THE ABOVE's are sweepging the poll.

Also, for those who like someone with a sense of humor, I encourage you to read my post on Pennies while you are on the site.

So far, 22 votes in the poll, and 18 of them support ALL OF THE ABOVE, 2 support border and work place enforcement, and two support the Amnesty option, but that still churns out to 81 percent in favor of ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12