Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bottom line: based on the info we have at this time, Romney is much better in terms of no amnesty than McCain, Giuliani, Hillary or Obama (or Bloomberg if he jumps in) -- all of whom openly support mass amnesty.

One of these people will be President. You decide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Bottom line: based on the info we have at this time, Romney is much better in terms of no amnesty than McCain, Giuliani, Hillary or Obama (or Bloomberg if he jumps in) -- all of whom openly support mass amnesty.

My vote is for Ron Paul - He can be president.

If you want to be defeatist and say Ron Paul cant win, then why bother visiting this site? The illegal immigration battle is difficult, but I dont see too many defeatest people here. I see patriots fighting for their country and their rights.

Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

That's my take. If those are the candidates we're left to choose from, Romney gets my vote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12