Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Newsday poll please take this poll

Do you think the U.S. needs to toughen its stance on illegal immigration?

40.0%
    Yes, too many people are in this country illegally (15165 responses)

39.9%
    No, we need to provide support for those who are seeking a better life (15140 responses)

20.0%
    I think we need some laws, but they shouldn't be too exclusive (7596 responses)

37901 total responses

MW
    Do you think the U.S. needs to toughen its stance on illegal immigration?

40.0%
    Yes, too many people are in this country illegally (15168 responses)

39.9%
    No, we need to provide support for those who are seeking a better life (15140 responses)

20.0%
    I think we need some laws, but they shouldn't be too exclusive (7596 responses)

37904 total responses
    Done!

Please, everyone that is a member of other anti-illegal immigration forums and boards - post this poll in those locations. This is too close for comfort!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man, those no's are a crock.. Where do they get these people? I know only one who would vote no on this poll, and of course he has a tile store and a slave master to illegals.

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Man, those no's are a crock.. Where do they get these people? I know only one who would vote no on this poll, and of course he has a tile store and a slave master to illegals.
    I seriously suspect the open borders/pro-illegal immigrant groups are rallying their members to vote in these sort of polls. That is why it's important that we do the same.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Voted!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

voted
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

40.1%
    Yes, too many people are in this country illegally (15,200 responses)

39.9%
    No, we need to provide support for those who are seeking a better life (15142 responses)

20.0%
    I think we need some laws, but they shouldn't be too exclusive (7600 responses)

37942 total responses
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)