Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is O'Reilly right to go after Mayor Oberndorf?

http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/dp ... ocal-final

No Way: 26.6%
    Of course: 56.3%
    Yes, but I don't agree with his tactics: 17.1%
    158 total responses
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No Way: 24.9%
    Of course: 59.2%
    Yes, but I don't agree with his tactics: 16.0%
    169 total responses
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He seems to be passionate about controlling illegal invasion but his solution bothers me. At the end of a lashing on illegals, he presents his part of the solution ..the famous 'Guest Worker program' which I think is absurd! Also assures us that it is temporary and workers will have to go back after a certain number of years. If they can't send back illegals now, how would they send them back if they have had a number of legal years of work here under their belts? ..not to mention Citizen kids.

No Way: 23.2%
    Of course: 61.6%
    Yes, but I don't agree with his tactics: 15.3%

I think being passionate about this issue is what is needed.
    He asked her to come to the show. She refused.
    He went to her. That's investigative and it is called for.
    This is a serious issue affecting citizens. If we have to cause
    the mayor a little discomfort by an uninvited interview. So be it.
    She took public office and is at least a figurehead for her local government. She has to be accountable when things go terribly wrong as they did with the death of those two young women.
    Hopefully, she will have all the privacy she could want when her butt is tossed out of office. No sympathy for me here. I'll save mine for the families of those murdered girls.

No Way: 23.1%
    Of course: 62.1%
    Yes, but I don't agree with his tactics: 14.9%
    195 total responses

MW
    No Way: 9.2%
    Of course: 82.4%
    Yes, but I don't agree with his tactics: 8.4%
    598 total responses
    Yeah baby, 82%!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once again, the previously quiet US citizen(s) have spoken in the same approximate proportions as have been evident as of late:

That 80% proportion just doesn't want to 'go away'... does it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also like the way his producer confronted the spineless writer from the Denver Post today.

Man are our newspapers here in Denver a bunch of trash. And they have the gaul to wonder why readership is dwindelling? If they would get a clue, and start doing some real reporting that's worthy of reading, their numbers would magically stabilize.

Seriously, the stories in the papers here, of any substance, are buried in the pages. All they seem to care about is what they can sell on sensationalitic levels, but they haven't got a clue as to why the numbers have fallen? I say print something with real opinion, and something you can sink your teeth into, and I'll start buying the paper again. Have some guts, some courage to say something that can be backed up with facts, not evasiveness, and inuendo, or false accusation, when the heat's on.

Maybe we can get Bill on our side, and have him join the ranks in DC for the Rally.