Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: Do you agree with Bush's border plan?

Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Oops! I think I've seen this poll around here but forgot. I tried to vote (again) and it said I've already voted.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

When voting in this poll an ad for that twit Ann Coulter's book
    came up.
    If we are going to gain more support for our cause
    Ann Coulter has got to go. She is divisive and an extreme
    rightwing flake . Her exposure here will only drive
    many democrats who are against illegal amnesty away.

You know, I haven't talked to one person in three weeks who agrees with the President's OPEN border plan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not many do agree with his plan as it will be ineffective and is truly an effort to make the american public think he is really doing something to seal our borders when in fact he is not. And he is fooling nobody.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lsmith, of course he is just bluffing. And he's sending the troops to the border but they aren't going to be able to do anything when they get there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes they will per W, they are going to be flipping burgers for the border patrol and making koolaid Real border enforcement there, another total waste of our tax dollars brought to you by good old GWB.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I`m with the Minutemen Civil Defense Corp,
    and here`s how I`ve learned to look at it;
    All through the National Guard at the border don`t have the authority to do want we would expect, and there`s not much we can do to change it(not yet anyway). I have decided to look at the small but positive side of it.
    With the NG at the border it frees up more Border Patrol Officers that "do" have the authority, from desk jobs and paper work and puts them out on the border where they belong. It also lessens the unwatched gaps were illegals can slip through unnoticed. Also, it puts more pressure on illegals and the coyote's are charging much more for smuggling.
    Mike
    ------------------------

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=164250#164250.

Pictures of National Guard on border watch.

Dixie