Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just voted.

571 voters

46% Yes

54% NO

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

yes 42%

no 58%

votes 649

Oooh goodie, NO growing!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes
    41%

No
    59%

votes: 656
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes 40%

No 60%

The American people are voting!

I keep remembering the American tourists in Mexico who were hurt badly when a barracuda fish nearly bit their legs off and the Mexican hospitals REFUSED to treat them until they paid thousands of dollars upfront. Seems the Mexicans want us to treat them for free and they would let an American die without payment upfront. Why do these people think we OWE them something? I say HELL NO, NO FREE TREATMENT WHEN YOU ILLEGALLY ENTER OUR COUNTRY
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Right on, Reb.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The only problem I have with these polls is that too many will let people vote as often as they wish. That is definitely not a clear picture if say, we go do it and some other group goes and votes the opposite way. I like polls where people can only vote once.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted yesterday, you can only vote once JJ. Didn't give me an option to vote, just showed results.

Yes 39%

No 61%

votes 731

It wouldn't let me vote twice.

Was anyone else able to?

Results showed 744 voters

38% Yes

62% NO

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Voted yesterday, you can only vote once JJ. Didn't give me an option to vote, just showed results.
    Not that I condone voting twice, but if you want to, all you need to do is make the site look like you never voted in the first place. You just clear your cookies and history and temp files as well as clear your forms and and you can keep voting as many times as you want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast