Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would like to put someone of "color" in the white house...so I choose...

BARNEY!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Poll: how many will vote for McCain this Nov??

Quote Originally Posted by fj45lvr
    I would guess that only 50% of the GOP would vote for him.

I can't wait to see what rises from the ashes.....some new blood and hopefully some REAL conservatives for a change, its been a long time since Reagan was in office. (and didn't reagan offer us the first "amnesty" offering??)
    Yes, that is my understanding. So, why is Hannity trying to make Reagan looks like a Jesus Christ? In my opinion, he started it.

Well...

I feel like an outsider on this thread...I will write in Alan Keyes. Wouldn't that be cool if McCain gets less than 5 % of non lefties votes and 95 % are write-ins. I can only hope.

I can't support McCain, especially after he regurgitated his call for "comprehensive" reform (i.e., amnesty) again the other day.

See this recent report involving Roy Beck's analysis (which was before McCain repeated his call for amnesty a few days ago). Still, the choice remains grim:
    ------

Immigration activist: Bush has gotten message on border enforcement
    Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 4/17/2008 4:00:00 AM

The head of the grassroots immigration organization Numbers USA believes President Bush has finally gotten the message when it comes to the problem of illegal immigration and is allowing federal agents to step up enforcement. Roy Beck shares his pleasure with the increased enforcement in recent months both on the border and in the interior of the country, with Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents making more workplace raids on companies that hire illegal immigrants.

Beck says the administration is finally letting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) do its job -- in contrast to the first few years of the Bush administration.

"The early Bush, for six and a half years, was open borders," Beck asserts, suggesting that the president had decided he was not going to allow his DHS to enforce the law. "[W]e know for a fact, from talking to DHS people, for the first six years as soon as the DHS would start to enforce the law, the White House would smack 'em down.

"But ever since last summer, whenever the amnesty was [turned away by Congress], I don't think it's so much that he's pushing enforcement -- I think he's allowing enforcement," Beck continues. "He's finally allowing the enforcement people in DHS to do their job."

The Numbers USA leader hopes that that enforcement momentum will carry on into the next administration. "One thing we can hope for is that they move aggressively so far down the line in enforcement that by the time the next president takes office next January, it will be too hard and too embarrassing for them to totally turn everything back," he says. "So I think ... in that sense there's some real optimism about what's happening inside the Bush administration right now."

Beck admits it is more likely that Senator John McCain (R-Arizona) would carry on with enforcement than would the two Democratic presidential hopefuls -- particularly Senator Barack Obama (D-Illinois), who he believes would likely gut enforcement completely.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Defa ... x?id=76265
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi

I can't wait to see what rises from the ashes.....some new blood and hopefully some REAL conservatives for a change, its been a long time since Reagan was in office. (and didn't reagan offer us the first "amnesty" offering??)
    Yes, that is my understanding. So, why is Hannity trying to make Reagan looks like a Jesus Christ? In my opinion, he started it.
    Not just Sean, almost all Republican talking heads consider Reagan the messiah, as do too many Republican politicians. You are right, he signed a huge amnesty bill that helped us get into this mess. I wouldn't say he "started" it, but he certainly gave it momentum.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Well...

I feel like an outsider on this thread...I will write in Alan Keyes. Wouldn't that be cool if McCain gets less than 5 % of non lefties votes and 95 % are write-ins. I can only hope.
    I will vote for Keyes if he's on Colorado's ballot. If not, I will probably vote for Baldwin.

I'd eat broken glass, before I'd vote for McCain, Obama or Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Not just Sean, almost all Republican talking heads consider Reagan the messiah, as do too many Republican politicians. You are right, he signed a huge amnesty bill that helped us get into this mess. I wouldn't say he "started" it, but he certainly gave it momentum.
    Ronald Reagan's Big Mistake: www.otisgraham.com/otis_graham_writings ... stake.html

Reagan did make a big mistake. I thought so in 1986 when he amnestied about 3 million illegal invader job stealers. I predicted in my circle of friends the mass influx of illegals. I am not a genious by any means or a sear of the future for that matter, but I have abundant common sense and any fool could have predicted our current delima. I can't specifically blame Reagan, but I can generaly blame politicians.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No way on Ron Paul just like Terry Anderson said

Baldwin for me.

McCain is the worst of the worst. I

Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin. I still like Lou Dobbs though!
    I couldn't look my Grandchildren in the face ever again if I voted for any other.

Will Ron Paul Support a Third Party Candidate? Ask Ron Paul.
    David Weigel | May 9, 2008, 1:06pm

Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin has launched his web site, and as the boys at Third Party Watch point out, it's calculated to make him look like Ron Paul's heir. No surprise there. Constitution Party founder Howard Phillips pushed delegates to nominate Baldwin over Alan Keyes on the cryptic promise that Paul secretly supported Baldwin and that the vast riches of the Paul campaign were "resources we can look to."

I saw Ron Paul on Wednesday, at a signing event for The Revolution, and he told me he won't endorse Baldwin or Barr. He'll kinda-sorta endorse both. He won't stop them from using photos of him or talking about his campaign.

"Chuck was in my office today to say hello," Paul said. "but I haven't said anything about supporting either one of them. I support both of them in what they're doing, and I encourage them, but that's all."

"Maybe you'll endorse McCain and surprise everybody," asked one of the people walking out of the event with us. "That would surprise me, too!" said Paul. But this is actually a sticking point in the Paul campaign: Some people in his circle want him to swing his weight behind McCain once the primaries are over. At the moment, they're being overruled."
    More:
    http://reason.com/blog/show/126429.html
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast