Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am 90% sure that I will not vote for him, and I believe that 15% of Republican voters will not vote for him either.

McCAMNESTY is a "sorry" candidate, he still refuses to state that he will not continue to push his AMNESTY Bill in the future.

As I have posted before if it comes down to McCain vs. either of the two Dems., we will not have a "dog in this fight" against the invasion of the United States by ILLEGALS. I am finished voting for â€

I have never considered illegal immigration as just "one issue". Especially after listening to Roy Beck and Tom Tancredo. Illegal immigration effects all domestic issues that are destroying this country today.
    Education
    Economy / jobs
    Social Security / Retirement
    Environment / urban sprawl
    Overpopulation
    Crime (especially against women and children) / drug trafficking
    Social Services
    Health / Diseases once erraticated from U.S.
    National security / terrorism
    Highway safety / vehicular manslaughter

I'm sure I could think of many more.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

would have to say it would be Ron Paul at this point.

I must admit that I was reserving my right to vote for McCain come November depending on his VP choice and any serious changes in his stance. I sadly must admit that I had planned to vote for McCain to keep Obama out of office. After seeing his interview with O'Reilly and hearing that he was meeting again with La Raza my blood boiled! So now what I must reconcile in my own mind is to hope against hope that some candidate will materialize that I am comfortable with. Ron Paul isn't that person and I won't waist my vote by writing in a cartoon character. I believe a vote of protest is no vote at all. I want to know that my vote sends the right signal to the rest of the country and our government officials.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234