Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even though this poll is from early May it received about 10,000 votes in the last 36 hours.

No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 60.4% (1,181,186 votes)

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 30.5% (595,075 votes)

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' 0.2% (4,002 votes)

Other (post a comment) 8.9% (173,854 votes)

Total Votes: 1,954,117
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for voting!

No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 61% (1,229,657 votes)

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 30% (595,172 votes)

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' <1% (4,094 votes)

Other (post a comment) 9% (174,439 votes)

Total Votes: 2,003,362

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Supposedly the poll counts your vote and won't let you vote again, but if your go to tools (Internet Explorer)
    Internet Options
    Delete
    Delete all the files, cookies, and history
    you can vote again, and again, and again....

I've voted several times.

Added: I know it's old, but it is still out there and counting votes.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Re: If

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    If you dont like our flag you can always leave...
    That what I say also it the USA Flag & we Love it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ban OUR flag????

It's very hard to remain peaceful when you read this, isn't it? Lord, give me strength.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The problem (if it’s a problem for you then get the hell out of this country) is not the American flag; it's the mexican rag and all those who still pledge loyalty to it that's causing the problems.

How about a poll asking whether or not the mexican rag should be banned from our schools!

Thank you for voting!
    No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 60% (1,172,163 votes)

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 31% (595,062 votes)

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' <1% (3,992 votes)

Other (post a comment) 9% (173,745 votes)

Total Votes: 1,944,962
    I say the same thing get the hell out of the USA the flag has been In Our school Long be for I was Born & that the way it should Me this Is Our Country we American are standing up for Our right Good Luck Gov Jan B rewer & Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12