Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll at Pat Buchanan's website

This poll is about 1/2 way down the main page on the right. I did a search and hopefully am not duplicating a previous post. If so please delete and let me know.

http://www.buchanan.org/blog/

poll

Mexico is deliberately pushing its poor and unemployed into the US and urging them to take US citizenship to advance Mexico’s strategic national interests. What should our government do about it?

Cut off foreign aid to Mexico (5%)

Declare war (23%)

Build a fortified border wall (28%)

Close Mexican-US embassies (0%)

All of the above (44%)

Total Votes: 687

-------------

P.S. I voted All of the above.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Voted, all of the above

I voted all of the above, too. But I'm not sure if the votes are registering or not because it just keeps winding as though it's stuck.

I dont' really believe we should declare war but all the other options are definitely viable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I voted all of the above, too. But I'm not sure if the votes are registering or not because it just keeps winding as though it's stuck.

I dont' really believe we should declare war but all the other options are definitely viable.
    Many other options are viable so even if I voted "all of the above," I don't think declaring war on Mexico or any other nation that sends a gadzillion illegal alien invaders to the US every year is a good option. Whether or not it is a good option, it just won't be done.

Let's hope our congress critters listen to the majority American public that want our borders secured; a crack down on employers who hire illegal aliens; remove incentives and welfare freebies that will ENCOURAGE many illegal to self-deport; enforce our exisitng immigration laws and deport illegals and especially if they are criminals; and get rid of that ridiculous anchor baby garbage.

If all of these are implemented, many illegals will self-deport and we can deal with the others too. I say send bills to any country that we house a number of their citizens in jails. US taxpapers should not have to pay, nor should we have to pay for any welfare, schools, or medical needs.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Mexico is deliberately pushing its poor and unemployed into the US and urging them to take US citizenship to advance Mexico’s strategic national interests. What should our government do about it?

*Cut off foreign aid to Mexico -> 5% (51 Votes)
    *Declare war -> 22% (210 Votes)
    *Build a fortified border wall -> 28% (277 Votes)
    *Close Mexican-US embassies -> 1% (5 Votes)
    *All of the above (44%) (433 Votes)

Total Votes: 976
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted. Sorry I couldnt get the results to display.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... hecause-20

Anyone Read this book?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Anyone Read this book?
    I just picked up a copy this afternoon at a Target but have not had much time to read yet.

Earlier today I checked the Wake County Library catalog online and they do have this book but there are already 36 requests for it. I want to have my own copy anyway.

Just started reading it...........this book is generating alot of heat in New York right now. Illegals here are fearing big time.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Just started reading it...........this book is generating alot of heat in New York right now. Illegals here are fearing big time.
    I'm glad this book is generating a lot of heat in NY and illegals should be very, very concerned about the contents of this book, along with numerous politicians and others who support and put illegal aliens above American citizens.

I've read about half Pat Buchanan's new book now that I purchased yesterday. Excellent! I will be spreading the word.

I see a new poll there. After I vote it just hangs though. It hangs when I try to see the results also. I had to get the results on a different page.

Current Poll

The Congress remains silent while our President sells out our sovereignty to build a North American Union. What should Americans do?

Riot in the streets (29%)

Learn Spanish (8%)

Dump the traitors in Congress (63%)

Total Votes: 429
    Vote