Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Paul is doing pretty darn good considering that the polling places exclude his name when calling people, and the fact that the media has blacked him out. You people can squabble all you want over the candidates, but haven't you got it yet? The media elects Presidents, not the people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain won New Hampshire?! He wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years if that's what it takes to win! He wants to give illegals amnesty. He has not changed his position on that. How can so many people be behind him? Guliani came in fourth. Something seems fishy to me. I do not trust these polling systems at all. It seems fixed! There are alot of Ron Paul supporters in N.H. and he came in fifth. I do not believe this. I will vote Ron Paul all the way!! I will not give up. I just sent him some more money!

Darnalexcastro You just burst someone's bubble. There are those out there and in the media that are sure if they can call Paul names, block out his message, and say he can't win, we'd all just give up.

I want Ron Paul to go as long and as far as possible - hopefully all the way to the WH. More than that, I want his message heard and the more it is heard, the more regular folk are thinking about it.

If the media and others succeed of if he simply doesn't get the votes, his message will be out there. When the same old bunch continues doing the same old destructive then - and more - the people are going to remember his message and think - "Maybe"

If that message ever gets widespread in this country and people really give it some thought - it may be Katy Bar the Door.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123