Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Why shouldn't they ? They shouldn't let them stand there and beg for jobs anyways. If they had to fork out money for building shelters maybe they would stop all the nonscence. I didn't vote but I started to vote yes. I say make them pay as much as possible and maybe they would get tired of it. Ok now I am ready for eveyone to jump on me.. I can take it

That was my first thought, voting yes because it's not like they do anything to stop this. No matter which home depot you go to you always see beggars out there for work so maybe those in charge if having to pay would actually reverse policy and donate to the cause of deporting IA.

Should big home-improvement stores be required to provide shelter and services to day laborers?
    Click Here to Tell NBC 7/39 What You Think!
    Choice Votes Percentage of 1127 Votes
    Yes 32 3%
    No 1095 97%
    Thank you for taking the NBC 7/39 e-poll. Check back here to see if other voters agreed with you.
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vic

I voted yes, Also added they should be required to furnish coffee, coke and snacks, free bus service back and forth, cots for siesta time,toilet paper and port-a-pottys, lunch money and day care for the kids, an on duty nurse, a translator and free money orders to send that money back to mexico.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    I voted yes, Also added they should be required to furnish coffee, coke and snacks, free bus service back and forth, cots for siesta time,toilet paper and port-a-pottys, lunch money and day care for the kids, an on duty nurse, a translator and free money orders to send that money back to mexico.
    You should run for Mayor of LA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123